ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

let-him-go-mr-miyagi.gif

He said "probably." I don't know Martinez, but I really dislike people like him. He was handed a starting job with Nebraska for 38 games, failed miserably, and constantly insinuates he was treated unfairly or that the failure was someone else's fault. Sorry to go against the grain, but I DO care. He's a loser with a loser's mentality of never taking responsibility.

He said "probably." I don't know Martinez, but I really dislike people like him. He was handed a starting job with Nebraska for 38 games, failed miserably, and constantly insinuates he was treated unfairly or that the failure was someone else's fault. Sorry to go against the grain, but I DO care. He's a loser with a loser's mentality of never taking responsibility.
The “probably” shows he has no conviction, just like how he plays. Hesitantly.

What it tells me is he’s lying because as someone else said, what else is he gonna say? If he really meant it I’m sure he would’ve said it more concretely.

You can say a lot of things about Martinez, but that just isn't true.

You can replace the name Martinez with Frost and “handed a starting job” with “handed a head coaching job” in your manifesto and it would be no less true

in fact it was Frost who fostered this mentality in AM and failed to recruit and/or develop any other viable options

he is lucky if AM doesn’t sue him for gross negligence for the millions he is likely to lose out on in lost NFL wages

He'll probably have an easier time playing against some of those softer defenses in the BIG 12. With that being said I would imagine the folks down at the little apple won't be too kind once he starts throwing the ball around to no one in particular. Say what you want about the BIG but the defenses are definitely better than most conferences in college football. I hope Thompson is better with the football than Martinez was because Martinez was like riding a roller coaster, fun but it made you sick many times.

Last edited:
he is lucky if AM doesn’t sue him for gross negligence for the millions he is likely to lose out on in lost NFL wages
That's not really how it works.

For example, Ndamukong Suh gets none of the millions he made Bo Pelini after he graduated from here.

That's not really how it works.

For example, Ndamukong Suh gets none of the millions he made Bo Pelini after he graduated from here.
And before last year NCAA athletes weren’t allowed to be paid

it would be very interesting to get the supreme court’s opinion on this …

very interesting indeed

If KSU can lean on the running game they might have a good season. This will sound harsh as I wish 2AM the best and think he is a great kid, but he simply does not have the mental makeup in quite a few areas to be a top QB. His decision making is horrible and it's quite obvious that he is not really a student of the game which you really want your QBs to be. That's my #1 knock on him and then you can add in the shoulder issues and the inability to make certain throws.

If KSU can lean on the running game they might have a good season. This will sound harsh as I wish 2AM the best and think he is a great kid, but he simply does not have the mental makeup in quite a few areas to be a top QB. His decision making is horrible and it's quite obvious that he is not really a student of the game which you really want your QBs to be. That's my #1 knock on him and then you can add in the shoulder issues and the inability to make certain throws.
TLDR: he sucks

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I will say give me a Jamal lord over Adrian anytime , Jamal caught a lot more flack than Adrian because Adrian always had a excuse. Jamal gave each game 100% and yeah he made some head scratching plays compared to Adrians don’t give a sh-t attitude. Adrian will always be known as the worst quarterback to ever play at Nebraska a carrier looser. Jamal wasn’t

Not sure if I have ever seen a QB "not see" so many WRs running wide open. Of course the AM fan club will say the oline sucked. The OL did have its shitty moments but AM had plenty of opportunities but he "slow blinked" his way out of Lincoln.

I saw an interesting stat on College Football Live the other day: Mrs. Clause is the only person to give more 4th quarter blowjobs throughout their career than Adrian Martinez.

I saw an interesting stat on College Football Live the other day: Mrs. Clause is the only person to give more 4th quarter blowjobs throughout their career than Adrian Martinez.
Enjoy the brief blueball handjobs next fall, Mr KSU fan.

.... oh and bring your power towel.

Not sure why Herbie is so angry with the transfer of a losing QB. It's odd, the reaction. I can hardly wait to see what's written in-season when he either explodes or implodes. Either way, the resulting bitterness or cheers on this platform will be a fascinating read. Goodness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Not sure why Herbie is so angry with the transfer of a losing QB. It's odd, the reaction. I can hardly wait to see what's written in-season when he either explodes or implodes. Either way, the resulting bitterness or cheers on this platform will be a fascinating read. Goodness.
who's angry?

everyone I know is elated at his departure and think it took 2 years too long to happen

nobody here will watch ksu (just like always), but you will watch Nebraska (just like always)

ADVERTISEMENT