ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

sidneyclone

Jan 20, 2010
listening to Matt on the radio you would think we are on the bad end of every call. Also a lot of coulda woulda shoulda.

source.gif

You should try listening to Gary “flog the” Dolphin and Ed “hold my beer” Podalak.. even Iowa fans admit they are ridiculous.. every play is made by “the all-American” or “a huuuuge hole opened up on the left side”. (That went for 2 yards)

Also, as an Iowa State grad I am pretty sure the Cyclones don’t even have announcers..

So, Matt and Gary are pretty good...

We as fans are first class. Just wish our radio color guys were as well. The only thing Matt ever did real well was that lone reception.
Matt is an idiot and there is no reason he has attained the position that he is in. That is part of the reason that Nebraska is in the position that they are in. Not just because of Matt, but you get my drift.

Matt is an idiot and there is no reason he has attained the position that he is in. That is part of the reason that Nebraska is in the position that they are in. Not just because of Matt, but you get my drift.
Sounds like, if I catch your drift, you’re blaming Matt for the hiring of Frost... is that really what you are complaining about?

Are we talking Matt Perault? If so, he has shown, repeatedly, that he is retarded. Can't stand him.

Reactions: timnsun
We as fans are first class. Just wish our radio color guys were as well. The only thing Matt ever did real well was that lone reception.
You are retarded. Forget that he was a Split End. Forget that he caught the "Foot-Flicker". Just keep on showing your true colors....

there is one big 10 ref thats starting to annoy me...like that one in the big 12 who always called against us.

Then Taylor Martinez should be qualified to be the Associate AD.

Not speaking to Matt's qualifications in his current role. I tend to agree that his hiring as Assoc. AD was a Tradition Coalition good ol' boy network sort of thing. I don't love him on the radio either.

Just responding to the troll that thinks his playing career was limited to the flea kicker.

Not speaking to Matt's qualifications in his current role. I tend to agree that his hiring as Assoc. AD was a Tradition Coalition good ol' boy network sort of thing. I don't love him on the radio either.

Just responding to the troll that thinks his playing career was limited to the flea kicker.
I know, Larry. Just being a smartass.

Not all that big of a stat line given in the good old days we played power football. Not many passes in big red history.

Back when "we" played power football? Okay, Clone.

Relative to Davison's era and the offense he played in, he finished #2 all time behind a Heisman Trophy winner and Husker legend. Matt couldn't control the offense he played in, but he was prolific relative to the opportunities given. He also played as a true freshman on a national championship team. That alone speaks volumes.

Literally hundreds if not thousands of receivers played for Devaney, TO and others before Matt arrived. We also didn't run the triple option until the '80s. And yet he was still the second most productive receiver in our history when he hung them up.

A far cry from the one-hit wonder you made him out to be. But please, keep the Husker history lessons coming. They're entertaining if not informative.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT