ADVERTISEMENT

WOW

Turnovers are really only equal if the outcome from the turnovers is the same for both teams. A pick six for example is not the same if a turnover does not lead to score. Sometimes a turnover can be a 14 point swing if a team is about to score and then turns it over for a touchdown. What people need to say is turnovers that change momentum will impact the game the most imo.

but a team only possesses the ball so many times a game. any turnover takes one of those few times away and, also, tires out the defense, therefore, each turnover has more ramification than you said

They did not try to account for what Troy was doing? How do you know that? Just because our offense sputtered it does not mean the coaches did not see what was happening. Not much a coach can do when your line is whiffing on basic run blocks
You must be looking to argue. If you read my entire post I said I wasn’t mad, but if I was, it would be more on offense than defense.

I didn’t see many screen passes and didn’t see plays designed to punish a blitzing team. Maybe they were called and the QB bailed on them. Maybe they were better calls and we couldn’t execute. My main point was that pointing to the defense was not where I’d be pointing.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT