ADVERTISEMENT

Wow....Wynn N

I saw that on another site. Those DL transfers really are/were important. DL was the position group I was most worried about for the Fall. Still worry a bit about the OL but the OL will depend on getting back some players from injury. Hopefully they can return with full health.

denzel-washington-boom.gif

Big commit. Trying to wrap my mind around a depth chart. I mean a month ago Nash was a starter now, he’ll be getting Limited snaps. Feel like the staff has a ton to work with
65-70 defensive plays per game divided by what? 2 or 3. or does a ‘jurgens’ route look attractive..?

Big commit. Trying to wrap my mind around a depth chart. I mean a month ago Nash was a starter now, he’ll be getting Limited snaps. Feel like the staff has a ton to work with
That is a good thing...if Nash is ever more than 10 snaps a game...things will be bad.

I think this will give us a little more flexibility where we can play an odd front when needed as this gives us 3 deep for that.
Adds an additional experienced and older player even if it was limited snaps. Still think we will play more even fronts though it should be more balanced. Should be a regular rotation player at the least in each front. Just my guess.

I think this puts us in the green for DL. Safety is my biggest worry on D now because of inexperience. On Offense it's the OT's.

Reactions: Yantzeee
That is a good thing...if Nash is ever more than 10 snaps a game...things will be bad.
I wouldn’t say that. We need Nash to be able to get some snaps. A good 2 deep on the inside is critical. Especially if we need Ty to bump outside every now and then. I think this lets Nash to get some experience and not have to be someone more than he is.

I wouldn’t say that. We need Nash to be able to get some snaps. A good 2 deep on the inside is critical. Especially if we need Ty to bump outside every now and then. I think this lets Nash to get some experience and not have to be someone more than he is.
why are some fans so down on Nash? Hes still a pretty young player give him time, heck suh wasn’t a instant success it took him 2-3 years to develop

Is this guy good, I mean, NFL good?
I hate to be Debbie downer, but he isn't that good. He had 5 tackles the entire season last year. He had 2 vs Miami and never played until Alabama was up by 30 late in the 3rd quarter. He was probably their 4th string nose tackle. I'm glad he chose NU but I'm not expecting NFL level of play by any means.

ADVERTISEMENT