ADVERTISEMENT

Wow UCF starting lb doesn't have a hand and forearm.

Yeah, I don't think they've mentioned it tonight but I believe he had to have it amputated when he was a kid. I'm thinking it was due to some kind of birth defect. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

He doesn't have a forearm?
I can understand playing without a hand... But he has no forearm?
Wow.

Admirable. And his coach must be good at developing players
I watched a video where Chinander and Walters were breaking down the game and Chinander says something along the lines of “nice one handed scoop and score”. And I thought what the heck, no need to one hand that, what a hotdog. I had no idea at the time, he only had one hand.

Shaqueem Griffen. Identical twin brother of Shaquille Griffin, starting rookie corner for the Seahawks. Brothers went to UCF because they were the best (only?) school that would offer both brothers.
Shaquille was a 3 star in HS. Shaqueem was a 2 star. Both had the same height, weight and speed (track stars) but Shaqueem lost a star because of the hand. Shaqueem got redshirted, the last coaching staff didn't know how to use him. He was a corner that got move to OLB when Frost came in. Chinander likes taking safeties and corners and moving them to LB for speed. He makes up for the lack of size with DTs for DEs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT