ADVERTISEMENT

WOW! That was fast!

Watch the South Park strong "woman" episode. 😆
It would be interesting if our volleyball team had to face a squad of Randy Macho Man Savages. I bet the US womens soccer team wouldn't look so dominant against Randy. Just saying if one were to raise an entire topic about that sort of thing. I will not post anymore after this. I don't want to get banned.

As one who is no stranger to having threads locked , I CAN say that many have not been intentionally designed to be so...just played out that way....:)

It would be interesting if our volleyball team had to face a squad of Randy Macho Man Savages. I bet the US womens soccer team wouldn't look so dominant against Randy. Just saying if one were to raise an entire topic about that sort of thing. I will not post anymore after this. I don't want to get banned.
Well, they just lost 5 - 2 to a Dallas 15 and under boys team, so ...

Since I was the OP, I should have said that my topic identified as uncontroversial.
Whatever you posted took testicles- real OR imaginary! By the way, I know your family situation, and it is absolutely the former. Just wanted to identify as woke, for a second there.

Reactions: Lars72 and Antwill
ADVERTISEMENT