ADVERTISEMENT

Wow Ohio State DEs

Never claimed that they would lose or suck. Just noting that at the time, with NFL D ends, they were trailing to Indiana. Don't look for a controversy when there is none.

It's early. Teams with NFL talent are not machines. The other side has talented players too. It takes 11 to execute, and the clearly got it together in the second half. They took a jacked up Indiana team's best shot in their house, and they still blew them out.
Sharp and Benning were talking about slow starts this morning ,especially beginning of season games. You have no idea what a team is going to try to do to you. YOu have no tape, no scouting, nothing. So you do your best to not overcomplicate things, see what a team is going to do, and then adjust.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Look good no doubt however their DL has been lining up in the neutral zone at least 4 or 5 times with no flags or mention from the announcers

Camera angles. Did you see any camera shots perfectly straight along the LOS?

We must have two totally blind line judges then.

Jayln Holmes is 6'5 270 and his build looks like a WR or RB, and he is 2nd string. They basically have a Myles Garrett coming off the bench.
It's a pretty impressive group. I guess the ONLY way I want to look at it is we can't play 22 vs 22 when they're on defense. They have to leave some studs on the bench . :)

It's a pretty impressive group. I guess the ONLY way I want to look at it is we can't play 22 vs 22 when they're on defense. They have to leave some studs on the bench . :)

I thought Indiana out-coached them. With that much talent, Ohio State could have rolled them good.

I thought Indiana out-coached them. With that much talent, Ohio State could have rolled them good.

See, that's the kind of thing that I hope actually happens to tOSU. Urban gets lazy or loses his edge. Because right now, I am pretty sure that's the only way to beat them. They have so much talent it's mind-boggling.

I miss having guys who have the ability to come off the edge. Hopefully that changes with Diaco. Ohio St front 7 is obviously very good....but, I didn't come away thinking they were unbeatable by any means.
Hell their DTs could come off the edge. Did you see that guy (#67 I think) run with the fumble that was later ruled an incomplete pass. That dude can run for a large man. Loaded with talent for sure. Lots of very talented guys riding the pine. The good news is that they can only put 11 on the field at any one time. IF we can stay healthy, I think we can hang with em.

Reactions: ThrowBones92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT