ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. Michigan/LSU refs.

If it wasn’t for the refs the Big Ten would have had nine teams in the Elite Eight.
Michigan should be able to hang on and win this but there was stretch there where officials were calling phantom fouls from the opposite side of the court. LSU got an offensive foul call by flopping and then a similar acting job on the other end of the court. Just a bad stretch for the zebras.

Horrible. LSU player throws his arms in the air and they call a foul on Michigan. Absolute flop. Michigan is getting hosed. Multiple horrible calls against Michigan bigs in the last 3 minutes.

They also waived off a potential 3 point play for LSU for a bogus foul on LSU

Check to see if the refs are wearing ear pieces and getting instructions from NCAA Headquarters.

main-qimg-1e3a33ce55f22d73b0391eb0d97348f5

Michigan has done it 4 years in a row. I still LOL'd when OSU lost to Oral Roberts.
OSU was underwhelming I thought and I couldn't believe they won the B1G tourney. BiG officiating is inconsistent at best. IF the B1G refs had called our OT game against Illinois the way those refs called their game versus Loyola, we would have beaten them handily in regulation or OT. The B1G refs regularly ignored Cockburn just shoving his guy out of the way to open the lane for their guards. He couldn't manhandle Loyola's big and get away with it.

Reactions: nwualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT