ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, just wow, what a tool...

Last edited:
He's free to his opinion just like anyone else. But it definitely comes off like it was written by a 12 year old. I guess anyone with an internet connection and a brain fart can call themselves editor in chief these days.

Reactions: TheNewNU
D9nA7OWWkAAIk9S.jpg

Reactions: SOHusker11
Sorry, you’ve been duped by a satirical site. Pretty sure the article is from The Onion.... Oh, wait...

Lol classic Chickenhawk. 'Merica will take it to anyone but I wont sign my ass up for war' he'll be busy behind his keyboard in his mothers basement in Madison with his Journalism degree from UW.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Go check out his Twitter and scroll down a few tweets. LMFAO what a little skinny twerp. HAHAHAHAHA look at that guy. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

He’s trolling for twitter activity. Just look at him, he’s never made the sex with anything better than a 5.
Also, I’m not sure America was really “won” a war since WWII... Korea maybe? Is desert storm a win?

Reactions: resdog851
He’s trolling for twitter activity. Just look at him, he’s never made the sex with anything better than a 5.
Also, I’m not sure America was really “won” a war since WWII... Korea maybe? Is desert storm a win?
Probably never talked to a woman without giving his credit card info first. :(

this tells you why this guy wrote this garbage....

Screen-Shot-2019-06-17-at-11.57.44-AM-2.jpg

David Hookstead
Smoke Room Editor-in-Chief

Freedom lover, king of Wisconsin Badgers athletics, college football expert, diagnosed as a Detroit Lions fan at birth and cold beer enthusiast.

Know how I know things are trending in the right direction? Because haters are starting to come out. 3 years ago this guy didn’t give a rip about us. Think he’s writing articles about Illinois? Nope. But there’s serious hype in Lincoln and the haters are starting to show up. As Grant Cardone says, “get cha some haters. If you got 10 get 20!” I love it! Bring on the haters because haters only show up when you’re most likely doing things that are going to put you ahead of them. Tick tock

Who drinks that crap?

Here's what I took on my weeklong trip down to Terlingua and Big Bend. The Germans know beer.

8BU2W5vl.jpg
Hofbrau make a very good beer. I went to their brewery while in Munich a few years ago for Oktoberfest. I also went to the worlds oldest brewery Weihenstephaner while there. My favorite beer while there was made by Augustiner. Not sure where to find it in these parts or if it is sold in America. Very tasty stuff.

Reactions: bigboxes
Hofbrau make a very good beer. I went to their brewery while in Munich a few years ago for Oktoberfest. I also went to the worlds oldest brewery Weihenstephaner while there. My favorite beer while there was made by Augustiner. Not sure where it find it in these parts or if it is sold in America. Very tasty stuff.

Oktoberfest in Munich is on my bucket list. Lucky dude! I've had a lot of different beers. Not sure if I have had Augustiner. I will look for it and see if it's available. My favorite every occasion beer is Hofbrau. Weihenstephaner is good beer. If you like a doppelbock, you have to try Celebrator. It's at another level.

The dailycaller is for MAGA morons.
AND he presents himself. The guy that insists on bringing politics into whatever conversation literally anyone brings up. Dude is obviously a troll looking to stir up pissed off Husker fans that historically will oblige when riled up. You sir do not need to lock up this post that has such great possibilities. Imagine all the Iowa hatred we could draw from this Wisconsin nerd writer from this conservative site?

Oktoberfest in Munich is on my bucket list. Lucky dude! I've had a lot of different beers. Not sure if I have had Augustiner. I will look for it and see if it's available. My favorite every occasion beer is Hofbrau. Weihenstephaner is good beer. If you like a doppelbock, you have to try Celebrator. It's at another level.
Several of my friends and I rented an AirBnB for ten days and hit the area up hard. We actually attended Oktoberfest on three different days going to the Hacker, Augustiner, and Pauliner tents respectively. We also rented an Audi A8 the last couple days and hit the German Alps pretty hard. That is when we hit Weihenstephaner. It was exhausting, but a very memorable trip. At least the parts that I actually remember.

Several of my friends and I rented an AirBnB for ten days and hit the area up hard. We actually attended Oktoberfest on three different days going to the Hacker, Augustiner, and Pauliner tents respectively. We also rented an Audi A8 the last couple days and hit the German Alps pretty hard. That is when we hit Weihenstephaner. It was exhausting, but a very memorable trip. At least the parts that I actually remember.

Awesome. We're you stationed in Germany?

AND he presents himself. The guy that insists on bringing politics into whatever conversation literally anyone brings up. Dude is obviously a troll looking to stir up pissed off Husker fans that historically will oblige when riled up. You sir do not need to lock up this post that has such great possibilities. Imagine all the Iowa hatred we could draw from this Wisconsin nerd writer from this conservative site?

Just responding to an earlier post. And yes, bleep Iowa and Wisconsin.

Awesome. We're you stationed in Germany?
Nope. I was a Marine that toured the west coast of America in the early to mid nineties. One of the guys on this trip was an Army brat whose dad was stationed there for a while, so he was our unofficial tour guide. He was just back in town from Chicago to see his Michigan team play in the CWS, so it was cool to catch up with him. Before the Munich trip, I learned just about everybody I knew had been there and not me. My uncle told me a story about going to Oktoberfest when he was stationed there back in the 60's when he was the Generals Jeep driver for a while. He met up with another uncle of mine that was in the Air Force over there. I found that really cool. Getting to hang with your older brother who is in the Air Force at Oktoberfest for pretty much no money. Life is meant to be experienced.

cold war, I got a medal for it as proof, congress authorized it but did't fund it ,(so it must be true, right?:Cool:), so, some states did fund it and gave them to us

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT