ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, Iowa with a lame move.

That is just pathetic. I don’t even see how they have grounds to do this.

Iowa is pathetic BUT.....there was a reason it appears. The original tickets were bought fraudulently at a discount using a Boys & Girls Club in Illinois to purchase the tickets. The tickets were then donated to a local Boys & Girls Club in Iowa. Stupid fake story. Even if its Iowa.

Fn7jFokWIAEZrvF

Reactions: donahues17
whatever who cares all b1g schools are lame & none of their fans deserve anything but the worst

hope the roof caves in mid-game

no one cares about Illinois basketball fans.
I talked to an Illinois basketball fan once who only goes to the games to socialize and drink beer. So I immediately concluded that all Illini fans do the same, and plan to share this observation at least 900,000 more times.

whatever who cares all b1g schools are lame & none of their fans deserve anything but the worst

hope the roof caves in mid-game
Wait ✋️. Nebraska is in the b1g. So Nebraska is lame and we fans nothing but the worst?? Thanks for the good wishes. Here I thought this might be a good year. Now I have a spell cast upon me 🥺😥

Wait ✋️. Nebraska is in the b1g. So Nebraska is lame and we fans nothing but the worst?? Thanks for the good wishes. Here I thought this might be a good year. Now I have a spell cast upon me 🥺😥
Nebraska plays a B1G schedule and cashes B1G checks

We will never truly be part of this pro-molestation, never-win conference

Nebraska plays a B1G schedule and cashes B1G checks

We will never truly be part of this pro-molestation, never-win conference
I see what you did there. It does seem like we continue to be treated like the red headed step child like in the early commercials about being family. Plus we continually get seated at the kids table in another room. A lot of it our own fault but they refuse to remodel so we can have a larger table. But now that "grandchildren " are on the way, they will. But the "grandchildren " will get preferential treatment for sure

I see what you did there. It does seem like we continue to be treated like the red headed step child like in the early commercials about being family. Plus we continually get seated at the kids table in another room. A lot of it our own fault but they refuse to remodel so we can have a larger table. But now that "grandchildren " are on the way, they will. But the "grandchildren " will get preferential treatment for sure
At least we’re not seated at the weird Uncle table with Penn St And Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT