ADVERTISEMENT

WOW - I just saw ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCap

Nebraska Legend
Sep 29, 2001
a Joe Biden ad blaming Trump for the cancellation of the B1G season. The ad contained an overhead view of a completely empty Michigan Stadium. I thought the alleged political motivation behind the B1G season cancellation was just crazy conspiracy theory. This ad changed my opinion and has heightened my suspicions. We need complete transparency ASAP to understand just how the cancellation decision was made. Players and fans need to demand to know the full story.

P.S. The rumors of Governor Whitmer having a significant role in the cancellation start to make sense.

Lock this thread if you must but those ads really changed my opinion and it directly affects my Huskers. :(

a Joe Biden ad blaming Trump for the cancellation of the B1G season. The ad contained an overhead view of a completely empty Michigan Stadium. I thought the alleged political motivation behind the B1G season cancellation was just crazy conspiracy theory. This ad changed my opinion and has heightened my suspicions. We need complete transparency ASAP to understand just how the cancellation decision was made. Players and fans need to demand to know the full story.

P.S. The rumors of Governor Whitmer having a significant role in the cancellation start to make sense.

Lock this thread if you must but those ads really changed my opinion and it directly affects my Huskers. :(

Yep my buddy saw the same ad in WI.

I don't generally get into this conspiracy stuff. As terrible as I think this decision to cancel the fall season is, I would have thought the idea that it was done even in part for purely political reasons was far-fetched. But the dots are starting to connect on this one. If this really was done for purely political reasons, this may be the biggest scandal in the history of sports. But will we ever be able to find anything out, or will they get away with just stonewalling the calls for transparency on it?

Wow! The certainly ties things together.

Michigan is a key state in this election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT