ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!!... (Husker Board version)

Wow is right. This song sounds like if a computer had sex with a penquin, and then vomited out some noise, and then had sex with it again. This would be the turd that the baby of all that produced.

Does this fit your taste better?

• Sad
Reactions: resdog851
That's a very good effort.. I almost clicked like, then the singer kinda ruined the whole song with his schitzo vibe

He looks a bit looney...

images

No
Not only music but Hollywood can't come up with anything original. Now the in thing is to redo old movies, TV shows AND children's stories and remove all white male heroes.
How about let's take great movies and put in an all female cast? Ghostbusters, Oceans eleven, etc How original. Every movie is either Disney crap or Comic book crap. All with the CCP stamp of approval. Lame.

How about let's take great movies and put in an all female cast? Ghostbusters, Oceans eleven, etc How original. Every movie is either Disney crap or Comic book crap. All with the CCP stamp of approval. Lame.

China free music...

I speak for HOL posters, your thread has zero of anything that has to do with Nebraska athletics and frankly the thread sucks Donkey Di**$.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
Now
Now fantasy island. AND Black repunsel?? Really?? I thought white European was bad.

Why not make vintage African movies? Wait. That would include.... . never mind

"I could use the murda for therapy..."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT