ADVERTISEMENT

Wow Big 10 no fans at spring sporting events

how in the hell are we going to know how bad it is unless a ton of people get sick?

stop washing your hands.
touch your face.
shake hands.
i have a feeling this is the only way to expose the lies.

Such a farce. By the math they use there should be 20 million deaths worldwide due to lack of hospital beds, supplies, etc.

The problem with fear monger if is you set definitives and then get exposed.

how in the hell are we going to know how bad it is unless a ton of people get sick?

stop washing your hands.
touch your face.
shake hands.
i have a feeling this is the only way to expose the lies.
Those of us who have been living on the streets and eating out of trash cans most of our lives have been preparing for this for years.

I'm pretty devastated about the boys HS state tourney this weekend. Been looking forward to it for months!
Well, at least they are live streaming games free here for Thursday and Friday:

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/associations/nsaa

I believe either the NSAA site or NET site will have the championships streamed live (I believe for free) on Saturday.

I'm right there with you. My alma mater qualified for the first time in a few years and I already had time off approved to watch them. But I'm okay with this for public safety. A big chunk of the population will eventually contract the virus from what I've read, the key is to make the spread as slow as possible to not overload medical facilities beyond what is already occurring and being anticipated.

I believe either the NSAA site or NET site will have the championships streamed live (I believe for free) on Saturday.

I'm right there with you. My alma mater qualified for the first time in a few years and I already had time off approved to watch them. But I'm okay with this for public safety. A big chunk of the population will eventually contract the virus from what I've read, the key is to make the spread as slow as possible to not overload medical facilities beyond what is already occurring and being anticipated.
I agree with you. I'm not a "fake news" disciple.

Hopefully we get past Wahoo, but then it’s the Skutt buzzsaw

Reactions: mel mains
Skutt only up by 6 late in the 3rd.

Edit: this post did not age well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT