ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldnt it be nice if all the Omaha folks came out to cheer on Iowa in the baseball tourney?

Soooooooo....let me get this straight.....due to the fact that the majority of Iowa message board fans are idiots and have turned the Iowa rivals board into the “other” Nebraska board you and @SWIowahawks and @BeautifulDayintheNeighborhood et. al. Have decided to come over here to have a decent conversation about B1G sports? Alrighty then, I’ve got that correct.
Since you’re here, is there a thread on the Iowa board discussing where Iowa ranks in terms of blueblood status? Is there a conversation or thread on any national college football board discussing Iowa football? One last burning question, why do the majority of Iowa fans hate stats and facts? Oooops, I just thought of another question, why do the majority of Iowa fans believe college football history started in 2002?

I mean since you’re here you might as well be useful and answer some questions.
You’re as obsessed with Iowa athletics as those “idiots” on the Hawkeye board are with Nebraska athletics. It’s quite comical.

And yes, we come here to have legit conversations because the “majority” of Nebraska fans go there to troll and be idiots. Yourself included. But here, we can mostly weed through the BS to the good Husker fans. Have a good one.

IdioticVengefulCondor-size_restricted.gif

You’re as obsessed with Iowa athletics as those “idiots” on the Hawkeye board are with Nebraska athletics. It’s quite comical.

And yes, we come here to have legit conversations because the “majority” of Nebraska fans go there to troll and be idiots. Yourself included. But here, we can mostly weed through the BS to the good Husker fans. Have a good one.
Fake news. There’s no such thing as a “legit conversation” with most Iowa fans. Maybe not the worst fan base, but definitely the most annoying. How the majority of the Iowa fan base can ignore stats and facts is beyond me.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
No reason CR and IC people shouldn't fill it. But weather is a bitch. Just like in baseball. We couldn't even play out last game. You guys know.
Now that I've lived in both Lincoln and Iowa City, I can honestly say the weather in Lincoln is much nicer than IC.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Fake news. There’s no such thing as a “legit conversation” with most Iowa fans. Maybe not the worst fan base, but definitely the most annoying. How the majority of the Iowa fan base can ignore stats and facts is beyond me.
What facts are those? That Nebraska has one of the most storied history of all time? I don’t think any Iowa fan would dispute that. You should try to have talks with Iowa fans other than on a free message board where everyone is there to troll you and get you riled up. If I used every Nebraska fan that posts on that board as a picture of what all Husker fans are like, I’d have the same mindset as you. But I’m smarter than that and I don’t.

Reactions: scarletred
What facts are those? That Nebraska has one of the most storied history of all time? I don’t think any Iowa fan would dispute that. You should try to have talks with Iowa fans other than on a free message board where everyone is there to troll you and get you riled up. If I used every Nebraska fan that posts on that board as a picture of what all Husker fans are like, I’d have the same mindset as you. But I’m smarter than that and I don’t.

I comment on there about as much as you do over here... Both fan bases use and change facts to help on their behalf....

I actually have friends that are Hawk fans and we respect each other's opinions. They might not always like what I say about Iowa programs, but I at times don't like what they say about Nebraska programs.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I comment on there about as much as you do over here... Both fan bases use and change facts to help on their behalf....

I actually have friends that are Hawk fans and we respect each other's opinions. They might not always like what I say about Iowa programs, but I at times don't like what they say about Nebraska programs.
Yeah you’re one of the few good ones. But I think you go over there with good intentions and not to just straight troll like Arbit8 does here.

Reactions: scarletred
Yes you’re definitely missing the point. There is no comparison between this board and the Iowa board, the Iowa board is full of Iowa fans stating ignorant comments in threads and posts about Nebraska, the problem over there is Iowa fan. There simply is not that type of thing going on over here. Simple, so you can concur or just not comment.

Iowa sucks.

Yes you’re definitely missing the point. There is no comparison between this board and the Iowa board, the Iowa board is full of Iowa fans stating ignorant comments in threads and posts about Nebraska, the problem over there is Iowa fan. There simply is not that type of thing going on over here. Simple, so you can concur or just not comment.
The premise we agree on, the reasoning we don’t. You can take a look at the first time posters starting Nebraska threads. Or the ones claiming “looks like Duggan/Henrich have all but committed to Frost”. Those aren’t Iowa fans stirring the pot all the time. The difference is that the mods do a good job of getting rid of that crap here. I’m a paying Rivals member and the Lounge is completely different than the main board when it comes to Nebraska content. The reason? You can guess.

The premise we agree on, the reasoning we don’t. You can take a look at the first time posters starting Nebraska threads. Or the ones claiming “looks like Duggan/Henrich have all but committed to Frost”. Those aren’t Iowa fans stirring the pot all the time. The difference is that the mods do a good job of getting rid of that crap here. I’m a paying Rivals member and the Lounge is completely different than the main board when it comes to Nebraska content. The reason? You can guess.
Simply incorrect. Multiple threads and posts by Iowa fans about Nebraska. Has nothing to do with the mods. The Iowa board is crap because of Iowa fans. It may be enhanced by trolls, but it’s the way it is due to Iowa fan.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
At least their fans did their part.. I can vouch for that.
I’d like to have seen what the turnout would have been for an afternoon or evening game. Iowa baseball blends right in with the rest of Iowa athletics. Get some momentum and then fall flat on their face. Things were going well after taking the series from Oklahoma State. Then they lose the next two at NW. Now end the season with 6 hits and 1 run in two games. Yuck!

Iowa’s bats completely disappeared to historic lows for a Heller coaches team. Pitching was outstanding but it wasn’t enough. Hoping to be back for next year and for the Big Ten’s sake, I hope Nebraska is back in it. I can’t imagine how disappointed vendors are.

If we aren't in it next year, I would hope the powers that be make sure Erstad is never in it again as Nebraska's head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT