ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn’t u take what whisky looked like last night?

Yes - we are dominating this game already. Our Heisman hopeful looks way better then the Taylor thus far. Will re-evaluate at half time.

No. Fixing a snap issue at center that is throwing off the entire offense is a much easier fix than what Wisconsin is going to need to fix to finish higher than 3rd in the division with their schedule.

On another threat this morning a group of idiots were taking snack about how whisky played last night....thought they looked good on the road. I will take what whisky looked like last night at any time now!
They are the best team in the west

Until Nebraska proves they can beat Wisky, I'll say they're better. We'll see what happens when they play.

Reactions: Sinomatic
On another threat this morning a group of idiots were taking snack about how whisky played last night....thought they looked good on the road. I will take what whisky looked like last night at any time now!
Lol a group of idiots? The over under was 58. Wisconsin was favored by 31 if I believe. USF not only screwed themselves on offense but gave away four huge plays off mistakes. They were not impressive because they did what they were supposed to do. Our defense is playing lights out. 5 turnovers in one game? Yeah, I’ll take the way every phase of our team except the offense right now and I’m hoping we’re just being vanilla to not give away too much.

Don’t need to re-read. Nerd comment was unnecessary and childish. Not certain u made fun of me but if that kinda childish shit makes u feel like a real man have at it.

Lol a group of idiots? The over under was 58. Wisconsin was favored by 31 if I believe. USF not only screwed themselves on offense but gave away four huge plays off mistakes. They were not impressive because they did what they were supposed to do. Our defense is playing lights out. 5 turnovers in one game? Yeah, I’ll take the way every phase of our team except the offense right now and I’m hoping we’re just being vanilla to not give away too much.
We will know next week - cannot count on the D like we did today. Get offense going and soon and the Badger game could be even

We will know next week - cannot count on the D like we did today. Get offense going and soon and the Badger game could be even
The D looks good. I have no idea what what up with the offense. The defense should continue to be a strength for us

The fact that our offense is playing like dog poo and has only scored 2 of our 5 td’s...I’m a lot more confident in the defense

Better everything would be nice. The defensive showing was the best we’ve seen in...how long?
Sorry but D looked very good to a poor team....I think strategically and that means considering how our team would do against a good B10 opponent - not southern Bama

Well any person who talks smack or gets ego from college football is already an idiot, like fans don't do anything for the program and only complete buffoons would act like it makes them better by sitting on their ass and watching it on T.V....I am always embarrassed by NU fans who talk shit about other programs, especially when ours has been one of the worst in the conference for 3 years...then all those same idiots have had their lives collapse in because our team sucks too...

Reactions: Chuck003
Oh u just hurt me. Please do hurt me with that big boy language u are using - I might cry and curl up boy. I bet u beat ur cat and wife or g/f right....or maybe it is you monkey u r pounding as u try and act tough.

U get ur assed kicked is what u get all to often I imagine...both verbally and physically

You get the same 0's & 1's on the internet that I get for free. Nerd.

Bwahahahahahaha.
That really turns u doesn’t it fag? I mean u have brought that same $10 point up over and over. Back to my OP - that is idiotic. BF deal. U are great and so much smarter and intelligent then us peasants. Like I said about ur monkey in the earlier post - does that $10 fact give a super Chub?

Whisky will kill us.

Wisconsin was favored by 12

Internet millenial tough guys like to spell everything wrong and pay subscriptions to media companies, even when they don't have to.

Whisky will kill us.
I agree today but think we can get much better. They have to get the best players on the field and stick with those same winners until they tap out. Meaning until they are too tired to play and need a blow. That is what LIKENEBRASKA.....a blow that is. Washington get more carries and Wan’Dale on the field as often as possible.

On the D - In the pre-game interview on TV - SCOTT exclaimed he wanted missiles on the field. Decide who the right missiles on the field are going to be this week in practice and get them on the field more (Sullivan and the guy that has two picks are an example).

Sorry but D looked very good to a poor team....I think strategically and that means considering how our team would do against a good B10 opponent - not southern Bama
Strategically they did a lot of what we’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT