ADVERTISEMENT

Would Wisky game the Covid threshold to duck Saturday’s game?

Sodakred

Sophomore
Jul 31, 2018
Chandler, AZ
I see several articles suggesting they are allegedly near the limit. Of course they are playing us and every team in the league probably wants to play us.:) Even with a fourth string qb.

I see several articles suggesting they are allegedly near the limit. Of course they are playing us and every team in the league probably wants to play us.:) Even with a fourth string qb.
I don’t really think they are trying to duck us or view it as some other conspiracy.

Keep in mind that Mertz and the backup to him and any others that test positive will have to sit out for the two games after the Nebraska game. So nothing would be gained by them to fake a test or ‘duck’ our game. They are going to miss Mertz against Michigan for sure!

Reactions: GretnaShawn
This game will not be played. Crap starting to leak out. Numerous betting sites quit taking action on it a couple of hours ago as well.

I don’t really think they are trying to duck us or view it as some other conspiracy.

Keep in mind that Mertz and the backup to him and any others that test positive will have to sit out for the two games after the Nebraska game. So nothing would be gained by them to fake a test or ‘duck’ our game. They are going to miss Mertz against Michigan for sure!

They play Purdue next!

No. They could trot Joe Bauserman out there and still win. Wisconsin is Wisconsin and are the best when it comes to plug and play and has beaten Nebraska 9 out of the last 10.

Just following the Big Ten guidelines. They set us up to fail from the beginning. We can just reschedule it on one of our bye weeks. No big deal. Wait a minute...
I think the latest rules, the games will not result in a loss or a win for either team, just a list opportunity. S team must compete in six contests to qualify for the post season ninth game. A team will need to play and not duck.

No, it is just a conspiracy post. Lighten up. Save your stroke for next Wednesday.

I‘m hoping to have a good stroke next Wednesday MIGHT be our last chance of good weather for Golf..

Last edited:

Mertz can be back for Michigan. His 21 days is up the Friday the night before the Saturday Michigan game.

Mertz can be back for Michigan. His 21 days is up the Friday the night before the Saturday Michigan game.
Protocols will be updated before then. Probably by next Tuesday and the changes will allow him to play immediately.

It is weird though how it went from Mertz and backup QB, then all of a sudden today it’s a total of 12 - including coach Chryst and yet they practiced this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT