Worst US President In American History

whitelightning_8

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
First President in my lifetime to attempt to fulfill promises made during the campaign. Record stock market gains. No Wars. That is what I care about. Maybe you like presidents who start unnecessary wars and create situations where buying and selling of humans takes places (Libya). I guess you like presidents who lie to their voters. To each their own I guess.
Doesn't Biden currently own the record stock market mark? He also hasn't been in any wars during his "months" of presidency. So by your standards he's killin' it, right? Lol.

Get back to me when Biden's mishandling of covid gets more Americans killed than Trump, or when he starts super spreader events.

94husker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2014
I can go back and do what you just did for Obama, Bush II, Clinton, Bush I, and others. Dude, it's not about Trump anymore. Let's talk about this guy.

BTW, In many ways, Mexico was paying for the wall with the new trade deal and them agreeing to hold illegal immigrants in Mexico. His tax returns are totally inconsequential regarding policy and none of your business. There was a health care plan ready to replace Obamacare and McCain killed any possibility of that happening.
You will have to excuse the confusion. I’m guessing based upon the thread title most of us coming into this conversation assumed it was obviously about Trump.

kkotsch87

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2002
Ohhh look everyone!! We found another idiot who doesn't understand State rights!!!

Maybe Trump should have acted like a dictator to keep idiot democrat govs from killing innocent people in nursing homes like Cuomo.
This was being reported on way last summer and was well known by those of us who don't get their news from indoctrination incorporated.

kkotsch87

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2002
No. Maybe half that number are followers. The other half simply couldn’t deal with the thought of Joe being president. That party before soul thing.
I think you are underestimating the huge amount of people in this country that have absolutely no use for either political party and all their B.S. lies and corruption. Trump was a republican in name only. The establishment Republicans hated him as much as the Democrats did. It became a 24-7 news cycle to try to make him look as bad as possible. I will grant you that he made cringeworthy comments all the time, but if you are hated that badly by all the people in Washington and the MSM you must be doing something right. The people in charge of this country only care about power and making generational money off the backs of the U.S. taxpayer, Trump was a major problem for them.
I guess we should just now bury our heads in the sand and ignore what is happening at the expense of our children, because everybody tells us that America is back.

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
I think you are underestimating the huge amount of people in this country that have absolutely no use for either political party and all their B.S. lies and corruption. Trump was a republican in name only. The establishment Republicans hated him as much as the Democrats did. It became a 24-7 news cycle to try to make him look as bad as possible. I will grant you that he made cringeworthy comments all the time, but if you are hated that badly by all the people in Washington and the MSM you must be doing something right. The people in charge of this country only care about power and making generational money off the backs of the U.S. taxpayer, Trump was a major problem for them.
I guess we should just now bury our heads in the sand and ignore what is happening at the expense of our children, because everybody tells us that America is back.

I think he was disliked most because he lied nearly every time he opened his mouth, especially during his last two years. And the hate and blatant anti Hispanic racism soured a bunch of us too.

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
Right, that's what I'm saying. Isn't that the question? I don't think I misread it. Maybe I misread the question. Now I'm confused, what's going on?

Many of us are expecting him to capture last place when the next vote occurs. Thinking that insurrection and two impeachments might do it. So yeah, some anticipation involved.

Reactions: 94husker

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006

kkotsch87

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2002
I think he was disliked most because he lied nearly every time he opened his mouth, especially during his last two years. And the hate and blatant anti Hispanic racism soured a bunch of us too.

Every politician lies every time they open their mouth. Some get their quotes twisted and edited to make them look bad, and others can kill people in Nursing homes and be given an emmy.

It just depends on what the government and the media want you to know.

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana
Every politician lies every time they open their mouth. Some get their quotes twisted and edited to make them look bad, and others can kill people in Nursing homes and be given an emmy.

It just depends on what the government and the media want you to know.

No. Don’t try to cover for Trump by saying all politicians lie. They don’t and nobody has or will ever come close to Trump. He was in a league of his own by a factor of 100.

kkotsch87

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2002
No. Don’t try to cover for Trump by saying all politicians lie. They don’t and nobody has or will ever come close to Trump. He was in a league of his own by a factor of 100.
I'll take Trump, and raise you Swallwell and Schiff.

Either way time will expose the truth and people will look back on how the government was able to temporarily put the people back in their place.

jja699

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
Hmm. I mean he said immediately. I think it's fair to consider immediately as first 100 days.

But yeah he should have not said $2000 and I can see someone upset with immediately (but it's not the same as "day 1")
Maybe but when you say covid and covid relief is the top priorities. 100 days no immediate means you better do in the first 30 days or less.

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
Trump did not need a war to kill 400k Americans.

Trump made war look appealing.
good lord. a new level of stupid just hit the board. did not think that was possible. congrats, i guess.

madbird

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2004
Trump did not need a war to kill 400k Americans.

Trump made war look appealing.
and if you actually believe some 400k number, i have some magic masks i'd like to see you. no really, they work! honest. of course zero data - no studies - to back up that claim, but just trust me. you should wear 5 at a time for maximum protection.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
and if you actually believe some 400k number, i have some magic masks i'd like to see you. no really, they work! honest. of course zero data - no studies - to back up that claim, but just trust me. you should wear 5 at a time for maximum protection.
Worldwide it is 3% dead. In the USA it 3% dead. Unless your dumb enough to think the Democrats rule the whole world?

IndyHusker

Administrator
Aug 23, 2001
Lafayette, Indiana

Well, the CDC, led by a Trump appointed leader, had total deaths up over 400,000 from the previous norm.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
tuck your tale and move on.
5Qi7.gif

Is it the house of cards crumbling for the #ChooChooTrumpTrain

jsachisler

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2005
chadron, ne.
Just stop and think. All of this and he is still above (and better approval) the worst president ever in the history of the USA.
Donald J Trump.

And if Biden is the worst president in your lifetime, then you were born Jan 21st, 2021.
and you believe stacked figures.d ...... a ......