Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
"I wont ban fracking"
Bans fracking first day killing tens of thousands of jobs

"We'll slowly get away from Keystone over 2 years"
Bans Keystone first day killing tens of thousands of jobs in Canada and US

"We will forgive $50k in student loan debt"
At the town hall he said he will not be doing any student loan debt. literally $0.

"We will stand up to Putin and Xi"
Last night said Chinese Islam internment camps are "just differences between nations" we have to overlook

"We will give $15/hr national minimum wage day 1 if we have the house and senate"
Not happening. Now its talk of only Federal employees getting $15/hr with reduced work weeks

"We will be giving 2k covid relief checks "out the door on day 1 of my presidency""
May only be 1k and wont come until March/April

Has already solidified $248million in weapons deals with Raytheon
$440million in the works to be signed next week

"Trump is mismanaging Covid and killing people. We have a plan day 1 to slow the virus and deaths."
Tens of thousands have died due to covid since Biden took office and appears Democrat Cuomo is responsible for 1/3 of the deaths when Trump was in office

"We will lower health costs"
Insulin went from $60 to $360 day 1 due to an executive order reversing Trumps order reducing the cost (for no reason other than Trump bad)

Biden is the biggest, fastest and most blatant failure I've ever seen in my lifetime from a POTUS. People literally voted in a racist pedo who supports modern day slave labor. HAHAHAHAH
iu

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
"I wont ban fracking"

At the town hall he said he will not be doing any student loan debt. literally $0.

Last night said Chinese Islam internment camps are "just differences between nations" we have to overlook

"We will give $15/hr national minimum wage day 1 if we have the house and senate"
Not happening. Now its talk of only Federal employees getting $15/hr with reduced work weeks

"We will be giving 2k covid relief checks "out the door on day 1 of my presidency""

"Trump is mismanaging Covid and killing people. We have a plan day 1 to slow the virus and deaths."
Tens of thousands have died due to covid since Biden took office and appears Democrat Cuomo is responsible for 1/3 of the deaths when Trump was in office

Insulin went from $60 to $360 day 1 due to an executive order reversing Trumps order reducing the cost (for no reason other than Trump bad)

Biden is the biggest, fastest and most blatant failure I've ever seen in my lifetime from a POTUS. People literally voted in a racist pedo who supports modern day slave labor. HAHAHAHAH
iu
Just stop and think. All of this and he is still above (and better approval) the worst president ever in the history of the USA.
Donald J Trump.

And if Biden is the worst president in your lifetime, then you were born Jan 21st, 2021.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Just stop and think. All of this and he is still above (and better approval) the worst president ever in the history of the USA.
Donald J Trump.

And if Biden is the worst president in your lifetime, then you were born Jan 21st, 2021.
Lol at believing the polls produced by the shill msm corps. Joe has failed miserably in just a few short months and I can't fathom how bad it will get the next 4 years.

I hate both George Bush's, Clinton, and Obama with a passion and I would still take them over a verified racist who supports colonialism on the back of slave labor any day.

Last edited:

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Lol at believing the polls produced by the shill msm corps. Joe has failed miserably in just a few short months and I can't fathom how bad it will get the next 4 years. I hate both George Bush's, Clinton, and Obama with a passion and I would still take them over a verified racist who supports colonialism on the back of slave labor anyday.
K Q

legomanyacts

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 28, 2010
Omaha
Lol at believing the polls produced by the shill msm corps. Joe has failed miserably in just a few short months and I can't fathom how bad it will get the next 4 years. I hate both George Bush's, Clinton, and Obama with a passion and I would still take them over a verified racist who supports colonialism on the back of slave labor anyday.
I don’t take any stock in a person who doesn’t understand basic terms that grade school children know.

In what world is 28 days “a few short months”. Absolutely moronic.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
No president that I mentioned above so quickly turned around and shit on promises made in campaigning.

I guess you can say it is the alzheimers making him say and do such stupid things, but we all know it is the lobbyists and multi-national corporations making decisions in the Oval Office.

Reactions: HuskerCK

zar45

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
"I wont ban fracking"

iu

It's Trump. Trump's the worst President in American History.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
It's Trump. Trump's the worst President in American History.
First President in my lifetime to attempt to fulfill promises made during the campaign. Record stock market gains. No Wars. That is what I care about. Maybe you like presidents who start unnecessary wars and create situations where buying and selling of humans takes places (Libya). I guess you like presidents who lie to their voters. To each their own I guess.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
First President in my lifetime to attempt to fulfill promises made during the campaign. Record stock market gains. No Wars. That is what I care about. Maybe you like presidents who start unnecessary wars and create situations where buying and selling of humans takes places (Libya). I guess you like presidents who lie to their voters. To each their own I guess.
Trump did not need a war to kill 400k Americans.

Trump made war look appealing.

BugeaterInWa

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I personally thought President Carter was pretty bad. He did some good stuff but overall I was not impressed.

My thought of US Presidents during my lifetime.

Red_Hack

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 20, 2005
Ohhh look everyone!! We found another idiot who doesn't understand State rights!!!

Maybe Trump should have acted like a dictator to keep idiot democrat govs from killing innocent people in nursing homes like Cuomo.
Ohhh look everyone!! We found another idiot who thinks all covid deaths were in NY nursing homes!!!

Next thing you'll know he will tell us the 8GW of wind power lost in Texas, is greater than the 26GW lost by carbon fuels and nuclear.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Ohhh look everyone!! We found another idiot who thinks all covid deaths were in NY nursing homes!!!

Next thing you'll know he will tell us the 8GW of wind power lost in Texas, is greater than the 26GW lost by carbon fuels and nuclear.
Please tell me when I said that? Or do you react with putting word in other's mouths when you get called out on your uninformed incorrect liberal msm regurgitated dog shit talking points?

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
That's just dumb that you think that

zar45

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
you need a little help. mentally

Thanks for your concern. I'm on pretty solid ground though. Out of 44 presidents, Trump ranks 44th and 42nd on the only two presidential rankings he's in, that I'm aware of. Both of these polls were prior to COVID; losing the House, Senate, and Presidency; and both impeachents.

Last edited:

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
"I wont ban fracking"

iu
Donald "the orange poo poo head" Trump: TWICE impeached. TWICE loser of popular vote. only a one term president. Sad really.

Did you know Trump is the only president to only serve one term, lose the popular vote AND be impeached? The only one! He is good at something: Sucking.

AND Trump lost the popular vote and was impeached TWICE!

Reactions: Huskers_forthewin

tman_87

Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2010
Lol at believing the polls produced by the shill msm corps. Joe has failed miserably in just a few short months and I can't fathom how bad it will get the next 4 years.

I hate both George Bush's, Clinton, and Obama with a passion and I would still take them over a verified racist who supports colonialism on the back of slave labor any day.

Hasn't even been a month. What a snowflake without a brain.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

H2Oman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
Donald "the orange poo poo head" Trump: TWICE impeached. TWICE loser of popular vote. only a one term president. Sad really.

Did you know Trump is the only president to only serve one term, lose the popular vote AND be impeached? The only one! He is good at something: Sucking.

AND Trump lost the popular vote and was impeached TWICE!
Not to mention losing house senate and White House.