ADVERTISEMENT

Worst roughing call ever?

Only thing I can think of is the DB rode him into the ground with his body weight.

Thats about the only thing it could be I think. The rule says "all or most" of their weight, so it leaves alot of room for stupid stuff like this.

Reactions: timnsun
can they still review Pass Interference, or did they get rid of that. I think that the coach should be able to challenge that.

Dumb call. what was he supposed to do after wrapping the QB up?

NFL is overly protective of all QBs, but especially the media darlings.

Suh flicked McCoy like a mosquito, he flew 10 yards.
Best sack by an NU player I ever saw.

During the Bo years against Texas a&am there was a roughing call that was the worst I've ever seen. The NU player was Osborn but I don't recall his first name. Cortney maybe. After that, he was in Bo's dog house for the rest of his time here.

During the Bo years against Texas a&am there was a roughing call that was the worst I've ever seen. The NU player was Osborn but I don't recall his first name. Cortney maybe. After that, he was in Bo's dog house for the rest of his time here.

I remember Courtney Osborne lighting up Blaine Gabbert, but we all wished we could have hit that guy.

So, doing some looking around, apparently thats not even the worst one this year. I think this one takes the cake.

A call like that is when you check the financials on the crew and their family. There is really very few other logical reasons for such a dog crap call on the play.

ADVERTISEMENT