Worst Republican president in 50 years IYO

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Watch out guys, Nelson has been up all night planning his message board ambush.
No wife worked last night and we live on gravel so up every hour driving the road, shit drifting like a biotch over here.

Edit: Will be buying a shitty truck with a blade for next winter lol

And I did sleep a couple hours lol

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
No wife worked last night and we live on gravel so up every hour driving the road, shit drifting like a biotch over here.

In that case, I’ll play. Prior to the Capitol Siege, GWB was the worst president of either party in decades.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
In that case, I’ll play. Prior to the Capitol Siege, GWB was the worst president of either party in decades.
Ok so I'm 32 and admittedly my political theater knowledge is limited to very little and only since the very end of Clinton.

However growing up with my gpa we listened to Rush every fishing trip (1-2 a week when its nice), hunting trip, car ride ect and watch the Fox News Channel religiously.

It seemed like the narrative that the media is totally against the republicans and is trying to destroy them came about during GWB era.

At the time Republicans were appaled by the "main street", "drive by","fake" media for unfairly attacking poor Bush. They were trying to destroy the Republicans by seeding lies and deceit.

Fast forward 12 years and all of a sudden GWB is uttered with the same adjectives that Obama usually receives. Most Republicans have the idea that the media is a leftist control arm (not saying they aren't biased cuz every human is) trying to destroy America or tear it apart. That is based on there "believed" motives during Bush.

Then you get to Obama, not the best not the worst IMO, and the fox News and right wing media did exactly what they accused CNN, MSNBC, ect of doing to Bush.

Well if Bush was a pos, the "leftwing media" was just trying to tell America the truth like our news programs should. The entire "fake news" is based on falsehoods and propaganda imo.

Now I fully admit you had the leftwing media do the same to Trump, after we did it to O for 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: H2Oman and cavalot

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003

? Third World Cell Service or what?

Reactions: nelsonj22

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Mitt would have been a GREAT president.

Worst pub presidents... Hmm

1) Trump
2) Trump
3) Trump
99) Bush Jr....

While he seems like the most sane person in the Republican party these days... I just don't trust anyone who wears these.

Trump is by far the worst President in American History and will go down as that.... so by default he is the worst Republican President ever to answer the question. I don't think it will be possible for anyone to Trump Trump...

"He is the greatest, the biggest worst President ever, no one has ever done it like this before and will never do it again" to quote Trump.

article-2100995-11BCC2B0000005DC-730_308x185.jpg

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
I remember hearing that Romney was a racist sexist that didn’t pay his taxes
Yeah it was ignorant. Romney had a great track record hiring minorities and women. But his gaffe of "binders full of women", even though really easy to see he was saying he really wants to hire women, really cost him.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
? Third World Cell Service or what?
Lol no 1.5 miles to the highway and our road turns to mud right after the house.

That mixed with my gpa telling the county Boys they better wear a bullet proof vest if they spray the trees in his ditch again( that was many moons ago and they all love the old fvcker) and we get stuck a couple days when it drifts.

And I sure AF am not opening the bitch with the little yanmar🤣

So a night of busting drifts (very very small/nonexistent until around 430ish) with the ole trailblazer so I could get the wifey at 6 from 20 miles away at work.

We are still in blizzard conditions here in SW iowa.

TLDR: Yes basically a 3rd world country 🤣

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
Lol no 1.5 miles to the highway and our road turns to mud right after the house.

That mixed with my gpa telling the county Boys they better wear a bullet proof vest if they spray the trees in his ditch again( that was many moons ago and they all love the old fvcker) and we get stuck a couple days when it drifts.

So a night of busting drifts (very very small/nonexistent until around 430ish) with the ole trailblazer so I could get the wifey at 6 from 20 miles away at work.

Wouldn’t want it any other way

• Love

H2Oman

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2001
Trump and GWB were both pretty horrible Presidents. They both left massive problems to their Democratic successors. Biden will get this mess cleaned up but mark my words, Cult will blame him for Covid in 4 years and for sure in 8. They try to do the same to Obama regarding deficit spending, which Bush started in a massive way in 2008, to make up for the shit job he did running the country in the previous 8 years. But damnit, GWB kill Hussein so that's all that mattered.

Reactions: stevehammer

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Trump and GWB were both pretty horrible Presidents. They both left massive problems to their Democratic successors. Biden will get this mess cleaned up but mark my words, Cult will blame him for Covid in 4 years and for sure in 8. They try to do the same to Obama regarding deficit spending, which Bush started in a massive way in 2008, to make up for the shit job he did running the country in the previous 8 years. But damnit, GWB kill Hussein so that's all that mattered.

As I said earlier,gwb was a horrible President but he certainly didn’t create the financial crisis, just as Trump didn’t create covid.

zar45

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2016
Trumpers and "non rhinos" we all no Osama Obama was the worst President of all time but I'm curious what we believe to be worst republican. IMO Bush Jr would have it on lock.

I'm not the demographic you're asking for, but I'm extremely confident that Trump will go down in history as the worst President of all time.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I'm not the demographic you're asking for, but I'm extremely confident that Trump will go down in history as the worst President of all time.
Its more of the IF Bush was horrible THEN the fake media complex is BS lol

Reactions: zar45

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
Trumpers and "non rhinos" we all no Osama Obama was the worst President of all time but I'm curious what we believe to be worst republican. IMO Bush Jr would have it on lock.

And done. Just finished. J/k. I like living in the boondocks.

• Haha

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Was supposed to take my trl to CB this morning but empty trl snow 50mph wind is recipe for disaster!!
Yeah I just ran to griswold and its not to bad on the hard surface, 35 to stay alive lol

Caught 1 drift on the gravel over the hood but they aren't very wide. Real tall tho and look pretty badass 😎

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
I vote for Osama Obama as worst Republican President. To some, he may be a DemoRat. He was far too right for my taste so he is a RNIHNAAETM (Republican Not In His Name At All Except To Me)

Last edited:
  • Haha

JBBHUSKER

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2003
Ok so I'm 32 and admittedly my political theater knowledge is limited to very little and only since the very end of Clinton.

However growing up with my gpa we listened to Rush every fishing trip (1-2 a week when its nice), hunting trip, car ride ect and watch the Fox News Channel religiously.

It seemed like the narrative that the media is totally against the republicans and is trying to destroy them came about during GWB era.

At the time Republicans were appaled by the "main street", "drive by","fake" media for unfairly attacking poor Bush. They were trying to destroy the Republicans by seeding lies and deceit.

Fast forward 12 years and all of a sudden GWB is uttered with the same adjectives that Obama usually receives. Most Republicans have the idea that the media is a leftist control arm (not saying they aren't biased cuz every human is) trying to destroy America or tear it apart. That is based on there "believed" motives during Bush.

Then you get to Obama, not the best not the worst IMO, and the fox News and right wing media did exactly what they accused CNN, MSNBC, ect of doing to Bush.

Well if Bush was a pos, the "leftwing media" was just trying to tell America the truth like our news programs should. The entire "fake news" is based on falsehoods and propaganda imo.

Now I fully admit you had the leftwing media do the same to Trump, after we did it to O for 8.
Highlighting Trumps lies and crimes while downplaying his accomplishments by “mainstream media” is not the same as perpetuating falsehoods and unfounded accusations and flat out disinformation by Fox, Newsmax and AON.

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
Trump is the worst POTUS ever, and it's not even close.

Obama was incredibly moderate and mild. The irrationally rabid Obama hatred is a symptom of the diseases of racism and/or delusional belief in right wing propaganda. Yes, Obama haters, you have a choice: be identified as a racist or a delusional fool.

lifer56

Gold Member
May 3, 2005
Bush was clueless, and surrounded himself with and relied upon neocon rat bastards like Cheney and Rumsfeld. At heart, however, he’s a decent guy. He loves America and he loves democracy. America can survive incompetence.

trump, by contrast, ultimately surrounded himself with nobody but sycophants, he couldn’t give a flying **** about Americans, America, or democracy. He isn’t a decent guy. For whatever reason, his brain is wired to be a sociopathic narcissist incapable of empathy or sincere humility. Whether he actually is a bigoted racist mother****ing white supremacist or played one simply for self promotion, he sowed division galore for personal gain. Divisiveness is poison to democracy. America cannot survive shit like that.

Bush was led into invading Iraq, which, along with Vietnam, was our worst foreign policy disaster ever. That and the disastrous tax cuts and standing by while we fell into the Great Recession will forever stain his legacy.

trump’s relentless attack on fundamental democratic institutions culminating with the Big Lie and 1/6 are worse by far even compared to Iraq and the rest. Toss on top of that his abject and multiple failures in both foreign and domestic policy, far worse than Bush’s or anyone else’s, and it isn’t even close.

We’ve had some shitty presidents through history. Bush is one. But second place to trump ain’t even in the same time zone.

JBBHUSKER

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bush was clueless, and surrounded himself with and relied upon neocon rat bastards like Cheney and Rumsfeld. At heart, however, he’s a decent guy. He loves America and he loves democracy. America can survive incompetence.

trump, by contrast, ultimately surrounded himself with nobody but sycophants, he couldn’t give a flying **** about Americans, America, or democracy. He isn’t a decent guy. For whatever reason, his brain is wired to be a sociopathic narcissist incapable of empathy or sincere humility. Whether he actually is a bigoted racist mother****ing white supremacist or played one simply for self promotion, he sowed division galore for personal gain. Divisiveness is poison to democracy. America cannot survive shit like that.

Bush was led into invading Iraq, which, along with Vietnam, was our worst foreign policy disaster ever. That and the disastrous tax cuts and standing by while we fell into the Great Recession will forever stain his legacy.

trump’s relentless attack on fundamental democratic institutions culminating with the Big Lie and 1/6 are worse by far even compared to Iraq and the rest. Toss on top of that his abject and multiple failures in both foreign and domestic policy, far worse than Bush’s or anyone else’s, and it isn’t even close.

We’ve had some shitty presidents through history. Bush is one. But second place to trump ain’t even in the same time zone.
POTW!

Latest posts