ADVERTISEMENT

Worst player on our D...

I thought the worst today was Domann. Like I said over the past week, it's going to take some time for him to come along at the OLB spot. I think he could provide more immediate help at safety, I'm not sure why he was moved mid-season. Where the heck did Tyrin Ferguson go? He's been our best OLB this year by far and I thought he was back from jnjury.

I thought the worst today was Domann. Like I said over the past week, it's going to take some time for him to come along at the OLB spot. I think he could provide more immediate help at safety, I'm not sure why he was moved mid-season. Where the heck did Tyrin Ferguson go? He's been our best OLB this year by far and I thought he was back from jnjury.

He's injured.

No, I am waiting for you to say more foolishness, so I can dissect it and make you look so foolish your ignorant self recognizes it. Tell me about the defense.

They aren't very talented outside Stille, Barry, and Bootle.

Bring it on wuss.
You'd get knocked the F out !!!
tenor.gif

Bring it on wuss.

I live in Grand Island, Ne. now. Their are fighting gyms along fourth street, and downtown. You will have to sign a disclaimer. I won't beat you down without protection from the law. You'll have to provide anywhere from $50-150. And you will have to agree to video. And maybe a sound track. I'm a big music guy.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
You have a carry license? My gay relative is a highway patrolman. Uh, oh.

I feel like an asshole with my ridiculous agreement to violence. You be you opie. Violence is a synonym for ignorance. You will not harm my family.

P.M. me and we can set something up slick. I honestly have no wish to beat you down.

You have a carry license? My gay relative is a highway patrolman. Uh, oh.

I dont care. If you threaten me on public and I feel my safety is at risk... I will just shoot you. I have no reservations about it. It is the point of conceal and carry.

I feel like an asshole with my ridiculous agreement to violence. You be you opie. Violence is a synonym for ignorance. You will not harm my family.

P.M. me and we can set something up slick. I honestly have no wish to beat you down.

K. I have no interest in getting to know you.

I dont care. If you threaten me on public and I feel my safety is at risk... I will just shoot you. I have no reservations about it. It is the point of conceal and carry.

Lol! You tell people you have a carry license. You seem like weak wristed fella with a big mouth. You carry a .380 or nine right? Let's go from there.

Collin Miller is better than Young. He needs to be playing more.
Not sure about that he has his moments but he has many of the same issues. move Brion Dixon inside along with Q Alexander give them each a few more reps and See if any can flash

Not sure about that he has his moments but he has many of the same issues. move Brion Dixon inside along with Q Alexander give them each a few more reps and See if any can flash
We Also need to give Dismuke 5 to 10 plays a game Kid makes plays he is so under used!!

Reactions: red scowl
RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughOlive the Red Scowl RollingLaugh
RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

You should. I'm a good guy. I love the Huskers and I'm balls deep on this staff right now. These men have gone through, I dont know how many managers through 4 years.

If I went through 4 commanders with totally different procedures and common goals also while assimilating with new team members I would also fail. And the team would fail.

The reason Iowa plays good defense is because of the time in the scheme and discipline. Iowa doesn't have better defensive players than we do. I'm not a Chins fan, but the defense has improved, and I'm willing to be a fan of Chins.

So many of you are not. Dumb fans.

Internet tough guy is so last decade. :rolleyes:

That's not me, but you tell me you'll skull drag my mother. That is something else entirely. Otherwise, you understand the situation of people who stand in judgement. It is a place that is easily attacked.

The bottom line is that the defense is not very good. It ranks as one of the worst in FBS . I am sure it will improve in the future. However, they better figure it out fast because we will never compete for championships with a defense like that. Not a knock on the team. Just a cold hard fact. It does not take a lot of college football knowledge to understand this.

Last edited:
Reactions: kakdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT