ADVERTISEMENT

Worst player on our D...

I don’t know if he is the worst, but that was pretty bad. Unblocked in the hole against a QB and didn’t even get a hand on him.

Last edited:
It is what it is this year, hopefully the next few years brings in better and better players.

#5 sucked pretty bad last week too.. I'm with you OP... get him outta there

Chin had D looking good last week. What happened this week? Making Illinois look like the O from 95 Huskers.

When you have the 101st ranked D in the nation, it can be very hard to pick just one. But if I had to say....Freedom by far.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Chin had D looking good last week. What happened this week? Making Illinois look like the O from 95 Huskers.
They gave up 36 points last week and the only reason they didn't give up more was because of how many drops the other team had.

When you have the 101st ranked D in the nation, it can be very hard to pick just one. But if I had to say....Freedom by far.
Freedom is a great guy but man he just gets abused nearly every week. When he's in the game nearly every OC finds him and runs at him. He's not strong enough to play the 3-4 DE and not nearly quick enough to have ever played OLB or a 4-3 DE IMO. His best fit would probably be as a 4-3 DE but man I just don't think he's explosive enough.

Reactions: Chuck003
Stupid f*cking thread. There were plenty of players stepping all over their dicks today. Fan favorites Mo and Jojo top the list of some piss poir play as well as the line and outside backers not setting the edge. The D didn’t show up today, it was a craptastic display. AM wasn’t exactly lighting the world on fire either. Turnovers were the story of this one and some luck. A win is win though, and they figured it out today to get the W.

We won today. I believe I had a thread about Illinois ' physical offense. We have a ways to go regarding that. It's not the time to call out players. It's a bad look considering all the changes.
I posted earlier this week that AJ Bush concerned me. The dude is a load to tackle and has some great wheels. We were fortunate to get the turnovers we did. Illinois has been steadily improving this year IMO. Lovie is going to make them respectable.

Freedom is a great guy but man he just gets abused nearly every week. When he's in the game nearly every OC finds him and runs at him. He's not strong enough to play the 3-4 DE and not nearly quick enough to have ever played OLB or a 4-3 DE IMO. His best fit would probably be as a 4-3 DE but man I just don't think he's explosive enough.
Chins had the front 3 mostly made up of mick and the davis twins today.. didnt see much of daniels and less of freedom for the most part..still got abused..ugh

Stupid f*cking thread. There were plenty of players stepping all over their dicks today. Fan favorites Mo and Jojo top the list of some piss poir play as well as the line and outside backers not setting the edge. The D didn’t show up today, it was a craptastic display. AM wasn’t exactly lighting the world on fire either. Turnovers were the story of this one and some luck. A win is win though, and they figured it out today to get the W.

Reported

when u post stupid threads, expect to get called out. Pull up your big girl panties and man up.

Prove me wrong. Go back and look at the tapes. Guy gives up more big plays than anyone else on the roster due to missed tackles. Your simplistic response shows your lack of knowledge for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT