ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Coaching Staff eva

Your close, its not the worst coaching staff but ill give it to you this maybe the worst football team we ever had, even with a Joe Daily ran west coast offense. Purdue is beatinf us up pretty good, i do not care if our back up QB is in or not, i seen other average teams get there back ups threwin into the game and dont drop off much. Im sorry, i love my Huskers but we really are a bad team. I pray to God Riley can bring in some elite guys and turn this around for us in the future.

Its our dam team, OUR TEAM SUCKS. i dont think even Saban or Urban Meyer could help this team.
You are very delusional if you don't think this staff is a huge part of the problem. You haven't been watching. We are hot garbage....and it appears Riley is clueless.

Its our dam team, OUR TEAM SUCKS. i dont think even Saban or Urban Meyer could help this team.

I tried hard at the beginning to be supportive of this coaching staff even though I was baffled as to why they were even hired considering they're rope was getting pretty short at Oregon State. It's pretty bad when Oregon State fans are thanking Husker fans for hiring away their coaches. I see a very poorly coached football team and I'm not sure very poorly is even the right term to use because this is bad. I'd prefer to be supportive but as it is this support is nothing more than blind faith.

Reactions: Blackshirt30
Hey im with you, i do not get why we didnt go big time with a head coach? The only deal im liking with this staff, because of Riley we have a good chance to land K Johnson Jr and gis team mates. But now im starting to wonder even if we pull Holmes, Gebbia and Hightower along with KJJ, will they be able to put it all together evenbwith guys like this one the team?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT