ADVERTISEMENT

Worse before it gets better....

derp...the last two classes are true freshman and sophomores...the 2017 class are juniors and next years seniors. If we worked in Florida it might not matter but development does matter at Nebraska...Tom Osborne didn't even start a sophomore qb for his first 15 years...and it took him 20 years to start a freshman...no excuses is a lazy argument from someone who doesn't have an argument.

Riley went through our situation but in reverse. He was basically gifted 8-9 wins with the talented that Bo provided. TA got hurt and the first season fell apart...but should have won at least 8...year two was the last gasp of Bos best talent...replacing the DC in time for the broken 2015 class to become juniors was the nail in the coffin. Riley shouldn't have been hired but we could have really built on the last couple classes that Bo brought in had we made a home run hire.

If I'm Chinander, I'm spending every waking moment watching Wisconsin defensive video over and over and over, until I know the exact techniques they are using all over the field, tackling, alignments, gap integrity, and run fits. Everything! And then require his entire defensive staff to do the same for their respective positions.
Finally a legitimate solution to all this bitching on RSS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT