World leaders “America is back!” And Biden is “a Breath of Fresh Air” after Trump

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Big balls Biden making American great in the World Again. The breath of fresh air comment might be literal and figurative since I’m sure some hated smelling Trumps KFC filled diapers during meetings.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
ETWVGKhXYAIdhLx.jpg

Who needs the french? All they do is smell like B.O., the women have hairy armpits, and they surrender with the very thought of conflict.

France's military...

EducatedScaryIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif

Also, didn't we fight a war to get out from under the english crown?

PettyLightGarpike-size_restricted.gif

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Big balls Biden making American great in the World Again. The breath of fresh air comment might be literal and figurative since I’m sure some hated smelling Trumps KFC filled diapers during meetings.

Sleepy Joe must be giving away the store.

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004

Everyone likes the rich uncle who will buy lunch and dinner. We pump millions of dollars into the German economy stationing troops there and supporting our bases. Biden wants to keep this going. German loves Biden . What do we get in return ... attitude. Biden asks for support for a tougher stand against China and Germany says we’re not so sure. We withdraw our objection to the Russian gas line to Germany. German and the rest of Europe want to make sure we honor the Paris climate accords. This is while German burns Russian gas. How is Russian going to supply that gas? They are going to drill and frac more wells. How does that fit climate change. Fine for Germany but don’t let the US drill another well. Biden’s hypocrisy at it finest.

Biden stumbled over his words, but the press covered, and said Biden thinks Putin bit off more than he can chew in Syria. Well Biden helped, because now Putin can pay for his Syrian mischief with German Euros. Yup America’s back. Rich old Uncle Sam. We’ll buy lunch and dinner. We don’t want to offend anyone or leave anyone out.

Oh by the way drop by the border with Mexico and bring your children. If they are under 6 YO, you all can come in, get Covid vaccinations and a ticket to the US city of your choice. Otherwise just drop them off and good old Uncle Sam will feed them, provide medical care, educate, cloth and house them on your behalf.
end of rant

Last edited:

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
Yep I

am sure they are pleased to take advantage of America again in all of the BS they want and we pay for.

Reactions: frankluv

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
I can't believe Boris Johnson would betray Donald like that.
Everybody is nice to the guy who says he’ll buy lunch. Biden has indicated he wants the USto to continue to be a good partner to Europe, ie US will continue to buy lunch. For one thing the US pays by far the most into NATO. This takes a huge burden off of all countries in NATO to pay for their own defense.

Reactions: RedHour

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Everybody is nice to the guy who says he’ll buy lunch. Biden has indicated he wants the USto to continue to be a good partner to Europe, ie US will continue to buy lunch. For one thing the US pays by far the most into NATO. This takes a huge burden off of all countries in NATO to pay for their own defense.
Ok

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I don't understand why we have any say in a pipe from Germany to Russia.

Oil for the purposes of transportation is obsolete. Those countries depending on it for significant revenue should be planning an economic transition today.
You don't?

We pay tons of money to protect Germany against Russia.

Germany voluntarily makes themselves dependent on energy from Russia (which allows Russia to build up more arms) when they can get it from Norway.

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
I would imagine I'd probably be cringing watching Trump in a situation like this. Having said that Biden being described as "a breath of fresh air" is hilarious.

Reactions: Jaemekon

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007

It’s great that America is no longer the complete joke it was under T***p.

Reactions: Lar Gand

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
You don't?

We pay tons of money to protect Germany against Russia.

Germany voluntarily makes themselves dependent on energy from Russia (which allows Russia to build up more arms) when they can get it from Norway.

We pay tons of money to put resources in Germany to protect our geo-political interests, and we think Germany is in that bucket. We use their country as a spot to launch airplanes to go bomb the middle east. In some cases we need them more than they need us. If we didn't need them for that our interest in "protecting" them would be minimal.

The market for these products is global and as a result most of this would be 'for show'. Russia won't sell less gas. And if Germany is an adversary of Russia through NATO, maybe we should ask Russia why they would provide cheap energy to a NATO country. Probably because it won't technically matter at the end of the day.. its just easier for both of them even if they don't "like" each other.

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007

Oil for the purposes of transportation is obsolete. Those countries depending on it for significant revenue should be planning an economic transition today.
#EndOil

#KillingJobsIsGoodWhenTheyAreOilJobs

nordakotahusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001

Did Tesla come out with its electric jet?

Oh, never mind.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
One just has to shake one's head at the ignorance people on this site continue to show daily!!
I know as people like you still have any rights whatsoever in this country since you are all treasonous.