ADVERTISEMENT

Work To Do

ldiet

Senior
Jan 20, 2003
Instead of going to a bowl game the Huskers can go to the weight room. Hopefully the strength
coach saw how badly we were out-manned on the offensive and defensive lines. Assuming
everything relative all other positions too.

The Husker opening drive was a work of art, the second drive was the same until the
coaches called two running plays that netted negative yardage. I do not understand that
when something is working stick to it. Obviously they knew the running game was not
going to be their forte or they would have called run plays in the opening drive. One more
word of advice, when it 3rd and short, they only one carrying the ball is Martinez. As big
and strong as Ozigbo appears to be, he is unable to get a yard after contact.

One more dig, with 42 seconds left why call time out? The clock may have run down to the
point that they may have had to kick a 60 yard field goal or punted.

Ok LOL on comment about OL, you should get a clue! 4th Qtr that OL owned Herkie's DL LOL

Reactions: AFTray
Instead of going to a bowl game the Huskers can go to the weight room. Hopefully the strength
coach saw how badly we were out-manned on the offensive and defensive lines. Assuming

The Husker opening drive was a work of art, the second drive was the same until the
coaches called two running plays that netted negative yardage. I do not understand that
when something is working stick to it. Obviously they knew the running game was not
going to be their forte or they would have called run plays in the opening drive. One more
word of advice, when it 3rd and short, they only one carrying the ball is Martinez. As big

One more dig, with 42 seconds left why call time out? The clock may have run down to the
I used to hate when Bo used all his timeouts on defense in the first and third quarters and Riley used them too frequently. But in this case, I was OK with that TO, it was the right thing to do to get the D on the same page.

what the heck are you talking about?

Reactions: timnsun

Frost called that timeout because he wanted to have the ball back. We had momentum and felt that if our D could force them to punt it to us, we would have had a chance to make a few plays and get a field goal.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT