ADVERTISEMENT

Words of wisdom from 4 star CB Henry Gray...

The the real hating fans are the thousands that have stopped caring because we have been trash since 2000. I don't blame someone who is still around but being negative....I look at other fan bases and most teams don't have a base anymore... we still do...we still dominate polls, travel better than any in the country, and fill our stadium. The ones who shouldn't be allowed back are those that disappeared 15 years ago.
Bingo, there are very few if any other fan bases who would have stuck around this long. We as fans have every right to show frustration and negativity. Just because one doesn't sing praises and pump sunshine non stop, doesn't mean they doesn't support Frost, the team, or the program as a whole.

The the real hating fans are the thousands that have stopped caring because we have been trash since 2000. I don't blame someone who is still around but being negative....I look at other fan bases and most teams don't have a base anymore... we still do...we still dominate polls, travel better than any in the country, and fill our stadium. The ones who shouldn't be allowed back are those that disappeared 15 years ago.

I agree with this fully....except I don't know many people who gave up on the Huskers in 2000. I don't live in Nebraska , in fact I stay far away and I can tell you I see Husker fans wearing they gear with pride nobody how bad we are.

I personally think Husker fans are the truest fans in college football....maybe I'm biased since a kid in 1980, only team I ever knew. Everyone I know who were STILL ARE....Husker Red. It's in our blood...no transfusions!

All the Husker hating, fair weathered, “fans” need to be locked out when this program gets back on track and the rebuild is complete. We will be back.

completely agree. They are the ones running around claiming Frost sucks, he’s overrated, we aren’t going to win anytime soon and so on...none of that helps our team or helps this rebuild. Recruits see that crap and they wonder “Oh wow, even there own fans are hating on their own team”. While the rest of us keep backing the team, keep backing Frost and his staff and players. We keep standing strong with our team. When we do get it going again (and it WILL happen), those guys need to disappear completely and never come back.

Last edited:
I grew up in sw iowa in the 80s and 90s.. when we lost what 12 straight bowl games..... it was tough but went to school every single Jan 2 with my orange bowl shirt on after those losses.. chest out proud of my team... got made fun of by iowa, iowa state fans and anyone not a husker fan.. never gave up on them... graduated in 1994 moved to oklahoma for 4 years durring the best time to be a husker.. came back after the 97 team won the 3rd national title in 4 years and everyone and their brother were so called Husker fans.. my point is there will always be bandwagon fans.. fana that drop off and pick back up after they are winners again.. I just root for them always have always will no matter how they finish.. my motto in life has been God...Family...Huskers in that order.. it will be on my headstone.. GBR family!!

Great thread HBK. Sounds like they may be back in it with Slusher as well. There was a great segment on Severe and Benning.

Hopefully Manning and Betts make it happen in the classroom, this team needs them.
I have been calling it for days, futurecast is in....not really (dont visit that site often) .Slusher will be N and will be a GREAT safety next to Gates in 2021.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Anyone know, how high this class could end up? Saying everyone we have a legit shot on signs? Could we break top 15?
Could but only if the LB from Florida is N. Could get to 11 4 stars. It's a long shot but yes we could get there. Also might see someone emerge for the late period that could put us into top 15. If we make a splash moving into top 20, a few guys may take notice.

Verduzzo lol.

a8be5865b17b3ba569a005d3be0ad257.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT