ADVERTISEMENT

Words of wisdom from 4 star CB Henry Gray...

Great thread HBK. Sounds like they may be back in it with Slusher as well. There was a great segment on Severe and Benning.

Hopefully Manning and Betts make it happen in the classroom, this team needs them.

Slusher is visiting Arkansas this weekend. Sounds like he might want to stay close to home, and Fayetteville is only 2 hours from Tulsa. Arkansas also just hired Barry Odom at DC which was a great hire.

Reactions: huskercaz
Two All-Americans in Slusher and K. Green still in the mix for us. Adding both would be amazing... if we’re willing to forgive Slusher for tweeting ducks during his OV.
Kaden Johnson needs to happen. Butler would be great. Then pick up M. Fleming, A. Brown, J. Francois, J. Coates, Riley, Malani, etc.
Class can finish real strong.
We got room to add a lot of talent.

Reactions: husker2612
Two All-Americans in Slusher and K. Green still in the mix for us. Adding both would be amazing... if we’re willing to forgive Slusher for tweeting ducks during his OV.
Kaden Johnson needs to happen. Butler would be great. Then pick up M. Fleming, A. Brown, J. Francois, J. Coates, Riley, Malani, etc.
Class can finish real strong.
We got room to add a lot of talent.
Sean C said they would like to sign 21 in Dec. That would save 5 spots for transfers or a few more in Feb. Give or take with some more attrition.

Reactions: husker2612
Anyone know, how high this class could end up? Saying everyone we have a legit shot on signs? Could we break top 15?

Top 20 is a possibility. Like 17-20ish. Between #11 and #22 on 247 and Rivals, most of the teams are sitting in the teens on commits, so they will also move up. Really just depends on how many of the 4-stars we land.

All the Husker hating, fair weathered, “fans” need to be locked out when this program gets back on track and the rebuild is complete. We will be back.
The the real hating fans are the thousands that have stopped caring because we have been trash since 2000. I don't blame someone who is still around but being negative....I look at other fan bases and most teams don't have a base anymore... we still do...we still dominate polls, travel better than any in the country, and fill our stadium. The ones who shouldn't be allowed back are those that disappeared 15 years ago.

The the real hating fans are the thousands that have stopped caring because we have been trash since 2000. I don't blame someone who is still around but being negative....I look at other fan bases and most teams don't have a base anymore... we still do...we still dominate polls, travel better than any in the country, and fill our stadium. The ones who shouldn't be allowed back are those that disappeared 15 years ago.
True dat poster.....some of us simply want and demand better from the coaching staff and hopefully we are moving in that direction. Just because some of us voice our concern(s) and are not sunshine-pumping each and every day on this board doesn’t mean we don’t want to be great again once day down the road. Recruiting looks good to great every year under coach frosty and I have no bone to pick with him or his staff on that front. Can those same players be properly developed into a cohesive and effective team is the big question for me! Next year is the year for much improvement. If not, my skepticism will
grow bro.

True dat poster.....some of us simply want and demand better from the coaching staff and hopefully we are moving in that direction. Just because some of us voice our concern(s) and are not sunshine-pumping each and every day on this board doesn’t mean we don’t want to be great again once day down the road. Recruiting looks good to great every year under coach frosty and I have no bone to pick with him or his staff on that front. Can those same players be properly developed into a cohesive and effective team is the big question for me! Next year is the year for much improvement. If not, my skepticism will
grow bro.

Right on point.....no lies detected.

Reactions: huskrz1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT