ADVERTISEMENT

Word on the street: Slim to none chance Walters ends up in Lincoln (update post # 78)

Ya, you're full of shit.

Not a very confident response. You know that you know nothing about this. I could tell you stuff about him that would piss you off, and you would change your tune immediately. Suffice it to say that it's a good thing that he is moving on.

Not a very confident response. You know that you know nothing about this. I could tell you stuff about him that would piss you off, and you would change your tune immediately. Suffice it to say that it's a good thing that he is moving on.

I'm more than confident about it.

I'll be at the hoops game tomorrow night and welcome you to show up. I'll text a dozen players, of different position groups and skin color, to come meet and I'll show 'em your above post.

I'll also video the meeting so everyone on this very forum can see the reaction.

$5,000 I make this happen and prove you're wrong. Cash in hand Tuesday evening at the hoops game. Deal?

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
I'm confused why a "toxic" player like DPE would be tweeting that he wished he had another season to play under Frost? If he's so "toxic", wouldn't he want to get on with his career? If he's so "toxic", why did he fight so hard to come back from his injury his sophomore year and piss away a season of eligibilty?

I'm more than confident about it.

I'll be at the hoops game tomorrow night and welcome you to show up. I'll text a dozen players, of different position groups and skin color, to come meet and I'll show 'em your above post.

I'll also video the meeting so everyone on this very forum can see the reaction.

$5,000 I make this happen and prove you're wrong. Cash in hand Tuesday evening at the hoops game. Deal?

And you are completely fking full of shit!! Talking out of your ass...Once again!! Dude, the people I'm talking about interact with him every fking day, many times each day. So stop with your fking nonsense! YOU ARE WRONG! The sooner you stop with this nonsense, the sooner you stop embarrassing yourself.

And you are completely fking full of shit!! Talking out of your ass...Once again!! Dude, the people I'm talking about interact with him every fking day, many times each day. So stop with your fking nonsense! YOU ARE WRONG! The sooner you stop with this nonsense, the sooner you stop embarrassing yourself.

My offer is on the table.

Folks here know who's full of shit and embarrassing one self.

My offer is on the table, folks here know who's full of shit and embarrassing one self.

So...we would provide players on both sides of the argument. I would be very surprised you could find anyone other than a few other receivers that would be in his corner. And I could provide people that have gotten into arguments with his parents, because all they cared about was their son getting the ball. They didn't care how the team did. The apple didn't fall very far from the tree. He doesn't give a shit about anyone else on that team but himself. His daily actions showed it.

So...we would provide players on both sides of the argument. I would be very surprised you could find anyone other than a few other receivers that would be in his corner. And I could provide people that have gotten into arguments with his parents, because all they cared about was their son getting the ball. They didn't care how the team did. The apple didn't fall very far from the tree. He doesn't give a shit about anyone else on that team but himself. His daily actions showed it.
He's gone now. Why not let it go?

I backed up my confidence level, with an offer the entire board can witness.

P.S.
I believe there are 15 WR's not named DPE on the roster and I'm extremely confident 13 of them will literally RollingLaughat you, in front of you.

He's gone now. Why not let it go?

Because when some jerkwater talks out of his ass, he needs to be called on it.

I backed up my confidence level, with an offer the entire board can witness.

P.S.
I believe there are 15 WR's not named DPE on the roster and I'm extremely confident 13 of them will literally RollingLaughat you, in front of you.

And you would be wrong... Again. You're comical. You don't know shit, and you think by throwing out some ridiculous bet that you're proving something. You're doing it to divert attention from the real issue, which is... Is DPE a selfish cancer? Yup, he is.

What concerns me more with Williams is the culture he has created, which has led to some toxic players in his group. This program can't get rid of DPE fast enough.
DPE toxic? No. Cocky and in love with himself? Yes. But definitely not toxic.

Reactions: coachDubs

And you would be wrong... Again. You're comical. You don't know shit, and you think by throwing out some ridiculous bet that you're proving something. You're doing it to divert attention from the real issue, which is... Is DPE a selfish cancer? Yup, he is.
Then show up to the bball game and collect your $5k.

Reactions: coachDubs

Ridiculous bet? It's an easy win for you, unless you're full of shit, which you are.

I'll reduce it down to $1,000 if it helps your broke ass. Here's another chance Du.

Dude pops off with this...
Not a very confident response.

Then wilts when given a chance. Laughing

Ridiculous bet? It's an easy win for you, unless you're full of shit, which you are.

I'll reduce it down to $1,000 if it helps your broke ass. Here's another chance Du.

Dude pops off with this...

Then wilts when given a chance. Laughing

I'm a good guy. After I take your money, I'll leave you with enough to get popcorn and a Coke. Unfortunately I'm not even in the state, or I would probably take you up on your bet. Who am I to pass up an easy Grand.

I'll even give another option, he can invite 6 players that back up his claim and he wins the $5,000 bet. My guys become irrelevant.

6 players. Out of 130ish. 6. SIX. Seis. Sechs. Sest. Shisha.

Or whatever language he understands the number 6.

straight cash and then don't worry about the amount. Winking
Just be careful with possible counterfeit 20s and also large amounts of cash you could be accused of being a drug dealer or laundering money. All things to think about. Might want to consider using commodities or stock and or bond

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I'll even give another option, he can invite 6 players that back up his claim and he wins the $5,000 bet. My guys become irrelevant.

6 players. Out of 130ish. 6. SIX. Seis. Sechs. Sest. Shisha.

Or whatever language he understands the number 6.

You really want to lose that money, don't you? You realize that you can't write it off. If the bet wasn't the most ridiculous idea ever conceived by an adult (I'm not sure about that) I could have 6 people with one short phone call.

You really want to lose that money, don't you? You realize that you can't write it off. If the bet wasn't the most ridiculous idea ever conceived by an adult (I'm not sure about that) I could have 6 people with one call.

You have 2 offers on the table.

I'm confused why a "toxic" player like DPE would be tweeting that he wished he had another season to play under Frost? If he's so "toxic", wouldn't he want to get on with his career? If he's so "toxic", why did he fight so hard to come back from his injury his sophomore year and piss away a season of eligibilty?

Who wouldn't want to play under Frost? He could probably improve his draft stock. How does coming back from an injury early prove that someone isn't selfish? It could just as easily represent a selfish motive.

Who wouldn't want to play under Frost? He could probably improve his draft stock. How does coming back from an injury early prove that someone isn't selfish? It could just as easily represent a selfish motive.

He came back early because the team needed him (even though he risked further injury which later happened). If the staff had just given him a medical redshirt after the Jones fracture, he'd be a senior next season and likely avoided ripping up his ACL too.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Williams can recruit anywhere his name is well none his reputation amongst top receivers as a top position coach is real high Last three seasons He was the first Nebraska receiver coaches ever to run toe to toe with Urban Saban an USC. No other coach in Lincoln has ever slugged it out like him.with a big name hire like Frost ,he would destrou OSU and Alabama in recruiting. One of the very best out there As s coach and recruiter. A Wi n for Frost as would Walters not as familiar with Lubick but I would put him third as a Receiver coach ,but a 2 as OC ,Walters would be ifirst as an OC for Frost offense.
punctuation, pal...

Slim and none out the door...

Did they prefer to stay at UCF if offered rather than come to Nebraska? Makes it sound like Neb was a consolation rather than the preferred destination. Maybe they wanted a more prominent position at UCF than what they would have at Neb?

Did they prefer to stay at UCF if offered rather than come to Nebraska? Makes it sound like Neb was a consolation rather than the preferred destination. Maybe they wanted a more prominent position at UCF than what they would have at Neb?

Beckton said it was a comfort level with Frost. Walters hasn't really said anything yet, it seems like he is interested in some other opportunities. Perhaps he wants to go somewhere he can call plays.

Reactions: jlb321
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT