ADVERTISEMENT

Woodyard in the Portal

It feels like he was already in the portal.
10032-portal-bathroom-1920x1080-game-wallpaper.jpg

Probably a good move for both him and Nebraska. Thought he'd have a much better career than he actually had. Not sure if that was his fault or Walter's fault. Great speed but not many catches. In any event, it opens up another scholarship if he finds a new home.

Both Woodyard and Mike Williams were JUCO swings and misses.

Yes but that was just before the early signing period. We were Mike Williams only P5 offer. As for Woodyard, I think they stayed on him after they left UCF. I have a feeling he may have thrived under Frost at UCF. But P5 is just a different animal. Who knows, but his offer list wasn’t overly impressive so I’m thinking he was a filler that they hoped worked out but obviously didn’t.

Well, given all of our troubles at WR and he took a reshirt this year after 3 games after playing in 8 the year before, this was either long-planned or he is just a bust.

Probably a good move for both him and Nebraska. Thought he'd have a much better career than he actually had. Not sure if that was his fault or Walter's fault. Great speed but not many catches. In any event, it opens up another scholarship if he finds a new home.

According to McKewon it doesn't open a scholarship.

Sucks that Woodyard didnt have an impact for us. I thought he could have been the next Frantz Hardy; a speedster who had a strong game or two for us. Unfortunately it never worked out at all for Woodyard.

Sucks. I wish the best of luck to Woodyard next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT