ADVERTISEMENT

Woods and Jackson

You couldn’t pass a 7th grade English test.

Here is some husker knowledge for you. Coaches with better win percentages at Nebraska than Scott frost

bo pelini
Frank solich
Bill callahan
Mike Riley. Mike freaking Riley Had a more successful 3 years.
Well. Mr expert! Solich took over Tom Osbornes program, coaches and recruits. He started the ****ing mess at Nebraska with the Colorado beating. Hired Bo Pelini. And our losses in his last year with Bo included Missouri 41-24, Texas 31-7, and good old KSU 38-9. Ass whippings, with a defensive expert who did his usual meltdown with Bill Snyder in that KSU ass whipping.
Bill Callahan still had a program, heritage, and great recruits. The wheels started to fall off because he didn't fit in.
Bo returned. Did really good with what Callahan left. Returns started to diminish and his personality turned toxic, and his last 2 years he basically quit, took his paycheck and said **** you to Nebraska.
I was in the stadium every game of Mike Rileys tenure, and in Minneapolis in 2017 to witness that. To compare anyone of those to what Scott Frost walked into is absolute bullshit. Left the Ohio State game at halftime in Mike Rileys last year. I dont care about his record. He had sucked the energy out of the program.
If you spent time walking around Lincoln, around tailgates, etc, the days of games in 2017, the people I talked to said it was the worst ever. I recall walking from the Cornhusker to the stadium the day of the Ohio State game in 2017. It was a morgue. Friend couldn't give away tickets.
That's my reality folks and as I see it. Bitch about Frost all you want. He walked into a toxic bunch of shit!

Yes, your graphic is a per-game average for NU freshmen. If Luke, a freshman, ran for 835 yards in one game in an 8 game season, he would average over 100 yards per game. It doesn't matter how many games he didn't play in. Get it now?
Yes I get your point (I’m guessing you’re responding to the Twitter post of “Futrue is Bright” and my suggestion there artguy68, take that info to the guy in the tweet, no me) but thats irrelevant.

The whole point of my post (which wasn’t the same point as the Tweet) was the Huskers had a young team last year and regardless of what happened with Luke during the offseason, it’s doesn’t change anything for last year. Huskers still played up to 5-7 freshmen at once on offense (that’s not even counting defense). Luke was freshman last season along with Betts, Brown, Fleming, Scott, Thompkins, R Johnson, B Benhart, E Piper, T Corcoran, B Banks and so on.... Get it now? wow I didn’t think it was rocket science. SMH

Edited: and look who makes himself known with a “haha”, our obsessed Hawkeye fan that lives on a Husker board, SWIowahawks.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
I would it put it at 50-50 for Frost to be let go. What would Moos have done to justify being forced out?

If Frost has another losing season, someone has to fall on the sword. Moos has already said he's committed to Frost for the long haul. ADs usually don't get to fire & hire 2 football coaches, so I think Ronnie and the higher-ups will try to get someone new in place to make the next hire, should Frost have another bad year in 2022.

While Moos did make the 2 hires everyone wanted, however so far their records here are 12-20 and 12-40. That alone is justification to fire him. Our two major revenue programs have both been dumpster fires under his tenure.

Agree with this. Aside from the swing passes, his play calling isn’t that bad. We had tons of plays that would have gone for big gains or touchdowns but our guys didn’t execute. I’m talking about overthrown passes or not finding the receiver etc.
I also think that since our offense and special teams are a mess, Frost needs to step in and be the CEO of these two units for now. Let other guys coach these units but he needs to manage it. Crazy how all of the sudden Chins is the least mentioned guy on this board. Props to him for making improvements.

Exactly. Right or wrong I'm still betting HCSF is going to turn us around. However, the "one" thing far above all else that drives me nuts is the endless horizontal passes. Yuck! Hopefully they get seriously decreased.

Reactions: CatColumbia
GTFO with this. You are calling players and coaches pussies, losers, dog face, etc. And you think other people are out of line. Enjoy conversing with the troll and his multiple screen names, you have found someone you can relate to.
And you call Iowa players and coaches racist every time you get a chance. It's incorrect, childish, and a narrow view. You have to be better than that. You are an adult aren't you?

Exactly. Right or wrong I'm still betting HCSF is going to turn us around. However, the "one" thing far above all else that drives me nuts is the endless horizontal passes. Yuck! Hopefully they get seriously decreased.

“"one" thing far above all else that drives me nuts is the endless horizontal passes. Yuck! Hopefully they get seriously decreased.”

It actually changed over the season last year. The first few games of the season we threw a lot of those swing passes and so on, sure (actually not that many vs OSU, it was mainly against NW).

But the last 6 games of the season it started to go down field more. The game vs PSU we threw only a couple swing passes to Wandale (maybe 2 or 3) but that was it, the rest of WRs averaged 13 to 27 yards per catch. Then the next 5 games Martinez averaged 10.8, 8.1, 8.5, 4.1 (vs Iowa’s defense) and 9.1 yard per pass. So there is that. I’m guessing with Wan’dale gone, we will see more down field throws.

The rest of what you said, I agree with you guys. Frost is actually a good play caller. But unfortunately I think he needs to focus more on the team during the game. Now if Lubick starts screwing up badly, Frost can always take back over again. I truly think he needs to give it a legit shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: bshirt73
“"one" thing far above all else that drives me nuts is the endless horizontal passes. Yuck! Hopefully they get seriously decreased.”

It actually changed over the season last year. The first few games of the season we threw a lot of those swing passes and so on, sure (actually not that many vs OSU, it was mainly against NW).

But the last 6 games of the season it started to go down field more. The game vs PSU we threw only a couple swing passes to Wandale (maybe 2 or 3) but that was it, the rest of WRs averaged 13 to 27 yards per catch. Then the next 5 games Martinez averaged 10.8, 8.1, 8.5, 4.1 (vs Iowa’s defense) and 9.1 yard per pass. So there is that. I’m guessing with Wan’dale gone, we will see more down field throws.

The rest of what you said, I agree with you guys. Frost is actually a good play caller. But unfortunately I think he needs to focus more on the team during the game. Now if Lubick starts screwing up badly, Frost can always take back over again. I truly think he needs to give it a legit shot.

Yes, you're quite correct sir. But I think you know what I meant. I figured since they were everywhere for his initial about 2.5 out of 3 years.....well, let's hope it stays the way (or more) it ended last year. :)

Reactions: saltsdogg
And you call Iowa players and coaches racist every time you get a chance. It's incorrect, childish, and a narrow view. You have to be better than that. You are an adult aren't you?
No. That’s all he does. He bullies others then gets mad when it’s back on him.

Reactions: RothMatt
If Frost has another losing season, someone has to fall on the sword. Moos has already said he's committed to Frost for the long haul. ADs usually don't get to fire & hire 2 football coaches, so I think Ronnie and the higher-ups will try to get someone new in place to make the next hire, should Frost have another bad year in 2022.

While Moos did make the 2 hires everyone wanted, however so far their records here are 12-20 and 12-40. That alone is justification to fire him. Our two major revenue programs have both been dumpster fires under his tenure.

You're the one who probably doesn't believe in family wealth...get free land handed down from your parents/grandparents and then brag how much money you have. Taking over sh*t programs and situations matter. If you don't think that then you are delusional.

iowa players, coaches, fans, parents, employees, etc., are a worthless, subhuman, inbred group of nobodies. racist is a big step up for your kind.

Everyone knows that.

iowa players, coaches, fans, parents, employees, etc., are a worthless, subhuman, inbred group of nobodies. racist is a big step up for your kind.

Everyone knows that.

"Everyone"? Generalize much? If this is the case then everyone at Nebraska beats their girlfriends up and drags them down stairs.

Reactions: RothMatt
"Everyone"? Generalize much? If this is the case then everyone at Nebraska beats their girlfriends up and drags them down stairs.
there is not one single thing created by an iowan that would be missed by humanity if it never happened.

I generalize based on experience. they're all subhuman trashbags. even granny.

I believe he is attempting to speak troll, so our troll visitors can understand him. Like ordering a cerveza in Mexico, it's just good manners.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
If Frost has another losing season this fall, Moos will be forced out
You may be correct, at some point Moos will be in trouble. With Moos this is what will get him to trouble , Hiring Frost and then making the same mistake as with Riley, extending the contract earlier only a few years into the original contract.

Why put the University in a postion where there is some much financially on the line that you have to stick with Frost regardless of the results on the field.

You couldn’t pass a 7th grade English test.

Here is some husker knowledge for you. Coaches with better win percentages at Nebraska than Scott frost

bo pelini
Frank solich
Bill callahan
Mike Riley. Mike freaking Riley Had a more successful 3 years.
How about this for a fact "Every coach in the past 60 years" has a better winning percentage than Frost.

Well. Mr expert! Solich took over Tom Osbornes program, coaches and recruits. He started the ****ing mess at Nebraska with the Colorado beating. Hired Bo Pelini. And our losses in his last year with Bo included Missouri 41-24, Texas 31-7, and good old KSU 38-9. Ass whippings, with a defensive expert who did his usual meltdown with Bill Snyder in that KSU ass whipping.
Bill Callahan still had a program, heritage, and great recruits. The wheels started to fall off because he didn't fit in.
Bo returned. Did really good with what Callahan left. Returns started to diminish and his personality turned toxic, and his last 2 years he basically quit, took his paycheck and said **** you to Nebraska.
I was in the stadium every game of Mike Rileys tenure, and in Minneapolis in 2017 to witness that. To compare anyone of those to what Scott Frost walked into is absolute bullshit. Left the Ohio State game at halftime in Mike Rileys last year. I dont care about his record. He had sucked the energy out of the program.
If you spent time walking around Lincoln, around tailgates, etc, the days of games in 2017, the people I talked to said it was the worst ever. I recall walking from the Cornhusker to the stadium the day of the Ohio State game in 2017. It was a morgue. Friend couldn't give away tickets.
That's my reality folks and as I see it. Bitch about Frost all you want. He walked into a toxic bunch of shit!
You are correct, Riley was doing what Pelini did at the end. Just biding his time until they finially had to fire him.

Reactions: spencerhfd

Everyone knows that.
That is total ignorance. I would not anyone I care about on this board to know my true name if I was you. The 30's called they want their intellect back.

• Haha
That is total ignorance. I would not anyone I care about on this board to know my true name if I was you. The 30's called they want their intellect back.
please don't bring anyone you care about here

we have enough subhuman iowa trash trolling as is

please don't bring anyone you care about here

we have enough subhuman iowa trash trolling as is

So I am confused, were people of the 30's famous, or I guess infamous, for being less intellectual or having a different level of intellect? "The 30's called and they want their intellect back". What the **** does that even mean???

So I am confused, were people of the 30's famous, or I guess infamous, for being less intellectual or having a different level of intellect? "The 30's called and they want their intellect back". What the **** does that even mean???

You got a problem with the 1930’s?
frankpaddyslavin2.jpg.cf.jpg

You got a problem with the 1930’s?
frankpaddyslavin2.jpg.cf.jpg
Not at all, ha ha just curious what the 1930's did to this @RothMatt guy. Perhaps all of the women of the 1930's are currently turning him down. Gerty, Betty, Margaret and Dot must have all been washing their hair and ignored his texts. I bet they all still have flip phones at the senior center

well I have to give it to him, maybe you Iowa fans should stay on the Iowa board and stop being so worried what us Husker fans do, say and/or think. Just saying....🤷🏽

there is not one single thing created by an iowan that would be missed by humanity if it never happened.

the collegiate nickname "cornhuskers" originated at the the Univ of Iowa
they jettisoned it in favor of Hawkeyes and Neb took it to replace bugeaters

if we were still the Bugeaters, nobody would complain.

As there is some truth Nebraska had the name Bug-eaters they also were named during that period the Rattlesnake Boys and the Antelopes during the early years and by 1902 Cy Sherman dubbed them the Cornhuskers..

The 30's called and they want their intellect back". What the **** does that even mean???

I shouldn't expect you or some others to get or understand 2020+ humor since you still live in the 90's and adhere to mob mentality. I don't expect you to understand that angle either.
As for being an Iowa fan, none of you have ever heard me say/type anything derogatory about NU but slam away as it seems to make you feel superior in some twisted way.

The 30's called and they want their intellect back". What the **** does that even mean???

I shouldn't expect you or some others to get or understand 2020+ humor since you still live in the 90's and adhere to mob mentality. I don't expect you to understand that angle either.
As for being an Iowa fan, none of you have ever heard me say/type anything derogatory about NU but slam away as it seems to make you feel superior in some twisted way.
the simple fact of your being here is insult enough.

Not sure what to tell you. Maybe your 2020 humor sucks. I have googled and searched for references to 30's intellect and nothing to be found. Are the 1930's people stupid? people in their 30's? Why are they calling. Also the line "The (insert here) called and they want their (insert here) back, has to be the most outdated line ever. So much for 2020+ humor, I guess.

Reactions: headcard
Not sure what to tell you. Maybe your 2020 humor sucks. I have googled and searched for references to 30's intellect and nothing to be found. Are the 1930's people stupid? people in their 30's? Why are they calling. Also the line "The (insert here) called and they want their (insert here) back, has to be the most outdated line ever. So much for 2020+ humor, I guess.

Would you please stop messing around and just give them their intellect back already. You’ve had it long enough.

the simple fact of your being here is insult enough.
hey tough guy is this your yard? Is this precious place yours and you see who meets your criteria and is allowed to breathe in your bs? You are a coward and a joke. Block me and I'll do the same, it's easy. I won't miss much because I yet to see anything from you that is interesting, factual, or come from what may be an adult.

hey tough guy is this your yard? Is this precious place yours and you see who meets your criteria and is allowed to breathe in your bs? You are a coward and a joke. Block me and I'll do the same, it's easy. I won't miss much because I yet to see anything from you that is interesting, factual, or come from what may be an adult.
The trolls are getting feisty.

why would I block you? I enjoy this.

everyone is welcome here, so long as they're an NU fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT