ADVERTISEMENT

Women's soccer coach in Texas suspended...

HuskerDana

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 14, 2007
The boys on the men's soccer team that "made out with her" should be suspended, too. Come on guys...you're college athletes....that's the best you could do? 😆

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
631380.jpg

The boys on the men's soccer team that "made out with her" should be suspended, too. Come on guys...you're college athletes....that's the best you could do? 😆
Fire the dumbass AD, just to be sure the house is properly cleaned.

Reactions: HuskerDana
"Without culture you might win some games but there's no way you can win championships.”

Welp, she definitely built a culture alright. Shitty person championship won.

I wasn't believing your link so I googled it and found the same story in the Houston Chronicle. 😮🙃

I'll never doubt another link you provide.
I know, right?!?! This story is so far out there, it's hard to believe it's even true. This is a future box office hit. 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: SickOfPractice
On the list of allegations, I found this to be funny.
  • Uses emotionally abusing tactics like the silent treatment and isolation
Well, she is a woman....so..... 🤣

Edit: If that is actually a crime, 80% of the female population will be serving time at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: TruHusker
gotta love that the UTPB Falcon's are sponsored by Tejas Roadhouse too......can't make this stuff up!

this one though, seems she's stopped a little too late in the game:

Tejas is in her first season with UTPB after arriving from Louisiana Christian College. Former players of Tejas have started to speak out saying that her coaching nearly drove them to commit suicide with one attempting to take their own life.

• Wow
On the list of allegations, I found this to be funny.
  • Uses emotionally abusing tactics like the silent treatment and isolation
Yep.

To be fair, that's more traumatic to younger people. I think as you age, those things are seen more as "reward" than "abuse"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT