ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky goes down

Pennsyhusker

Athletic Director
Aug 6, 2009
Harveys Lake, PA
Washington State does what we cannot do. Beat Wisconsin in Madison. If Washington freaking State can put together a winning team in year two of a new head coach who was a total nobody when he took over last year, then how in the hell is it that Frost can't do it after five years and with all the wind in his sails when first hired?

Washington State does what we cannot do. Beat Wisconsin in Madison. If Washington freaking State can put together a winning team in year two of a new head coach who was a total nobody when he took over last year, then how in the hell is it that Frost can't do it after five years and with all the wind in his sails when first hired?
Remember - nobody, NOBODY inherited a worst situation in the universe of college football then Scott frost did from Mike Riley.

Frost inherited an 0-12 team at UCF, that was likely a worse situation.
I know, my post was pure sarcasm, but this is exactly what the sunshine pumpers were saying in your three when Scott had the same shitty results.

I had healthy debates with a handful of sunshine pumpers that I have saved screenshots from back in the day in case they want to proclaim now when we can see things clearly that they didn’t say it, I have the proof. Many insisted when I used Matt Campbell and other coaches as showing positive results in two years that Nebraska was somehow in a unique situation of bad recruits, bad conditioning, bad culture that it couldn’t be overcome in just two years.

I thought it was bullshit then and think it’s bullshit now, but the sunshine pumpers have finally seen the light now.

Lol B1G sucks ass this year... Wow. OSU or Meat chicken. I don't see much else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT