ADVERTISEMENT

Wishing we were K-State

RedMyMind

Assistant Head Coach
Aug 22, 2017
They seem to have their shit together and play with a purpose.

They wear purple. They bring "power towels to. Every. Game"

So glad we don't have stupid acronyms like emaw.

I'm glad we're not KSUcks.
yeah. But they win games and are competitive. I could put up with some corny BS if we were at least respectable

But they are just KSU... lost to Baylor and Okie Lite. Nobody takes KSU srsly unless they make a late 90s run.
Is anyone taking the huskers "srsly"?
At least people are talking about them.
Oh wait, they're talking about the Huskers too.

Wish we were any team other than Nebraska. Just got off a bus in southern Mississippi and my wife had a Husker hoodie on. Guy asked how they did today, I had to just mutter under my breath and hide my face.

It's quaint when KSU wins some games against some nobodies and pulls an upset... only to divebomb against another nobody.

People will stop talking about the Mildcats this week or next.
You would rather lose to nobodies and have people talk about you?

How about that K-State QB?
Looks like he can run and make good decisions. What's that like? Oh yeah, Vedral.

Reactions: otismotis08
There would have been riots if Nebraska had hired Klieman, but I think Husker fans would love his style of football.
Why? Hired a Midwestern guy with solid HC experience, recruiting base on the Great Plains, develops players, plays hard nosed ball, and oh by the way, won 5 National Championships in a row?

We all wanted Frost, and got what we wanted.

My 2nd choice was Matt Campbell. He made the worst Power 5 program competitive in 2 years, with very little talent. In the last 3 years he's beaten 3 Top 10 teams and has only lost one game by more than 10 points

Reactions: GaRed
We all wanted Frost, and got what we wanted.

My 2nd choice was Matt Campbell. He made the worst Power 5 program competitive in 2 years, with very little talent. In the last 3 years he's beaten 3 Top 10 teams and has only lost one game by more than 10 points
You mean that same power 5 team that beat NU regularly before you bolted the conference?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT