ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

It’s Coan who is impressing me he is playing a lot better then he ever did last year..

They look good

Regardless in year 2 we should compete with them for the division. Our 2017 team was tied with them going into the 4th quarter.

I can’t stand Paul Chryst’s stupid face, but man they look good.
I remember when people here were outraged that SE might hire him. Can you imagine where we'd be if he had pulled the trigger on Chryst instead of Smiling Mike?

How embarrassing for Michigan that they're getting whipped so badly that Fox interviewed someone while the game was in play. That doesn't usually happen until the fourth quarter of a butt-whipping but it's only the second quarter here.

Reactions: TheNewNU
How embarrassing for Michigan that they're getting whipped so badly that Fox interviewed someone while the game was in play. That doesn't usually happen until the fourth quarter of a butt-whipping but it's only the second quarter here.
But are Harbaugh's khakis wrinkle free?

Reactions: Sous Chef
Michigan was up 39 to 0 against the Huskers last year at half. Who were they interviewing on that one?

I remember when people here were outraged that SE might hire him. Can you imagine where we'd be if he had pulled the trigger on Chryst instead of Smiling Mike?
Probably about the same place. Eichorst would have meddled and got in the way. Wisconsin was a well oiled machine before he got to town.

Reactions: TheNewNU
Nebraska is going to have a hard time beating Ohio State, Wisconsin, Iowa.
Those teams will have to be very generous in the turnover department along with penalties for Nebraska to win, ESPECIALLY tOSU and Wisconsin. I don't see Nebraska beating either of them, Iowa would be a slight lean, but they don't have the offense the Bucks or Badgers have.

They look good

Regardless in year 2 we should compete with them for the division. Our 2017 team was tied with them going into the 4th quarter.
Why “should” we be as good as Wisconsin? Because one Saturday we three years ago we played them close? They have been doing things the right way for a long time and we are in the early stages of the rebuild. We have to earn it like they did. I hope we can be competitive with them this year, but I’m not sure we should feel entitled to it.

Badgers are tougher than I thought they'd be. We should match up much better this year. Just have to keep improving every week.

Why “should” we be as good as Wisconsin? Because one Saturday we three years ago we played them close? They have been doing things the right way for a long time and we are in the early stages of the rebuild. We have to earn it like they did. I hope we can be competitive with them this year, but I’m not sure we should feel entitled to it.

Because our head coach said we should ...

“We’ll be competing for our side” — meaning the West Division of the Big Ten Conference — “in Year 2,” Frost said. “I don’t know if we’ll win it. Then it just goes up from there.”

“I have some optimism because they had an awful culture,” he said. “They weren’t strong. They weren’t in shape. The schemes were bad last year and they still went into the fourth quarter tied with Wisconsin. They should’ve won two or three more games.

I assume the culture, strength, fitness and schemes have been cleaned up

It’s faulty logic at best. He’s trying to extrapolate results based on the past without considering any details. Wisconsin appears to have a great team this year. Expecting us to be able to beat what looks like a legit top 10 team when are coming off a 4-8 season and are going to struggle to be a top 25 team is absurd. And struggle to be top 25 is kind.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT