ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin-Western MI

so an offense needs to be complimentary. I agree
It doesn't need to be complementary at all if you run for 250 yards a game. There's nothing complementary in doing so. The passing stats from a team that does so doesn't mean they could have done it had they not run for that much.

I want you to read this statement after the 1992 Halloween game against Colorado from Osborne very carefully and realize he was being diplomatic and sarcastic in the most stoic of ways.

https://www.cuatthegame.com/1992/8-nebraska-the-halloween-massacre/

This is the only way to play football for some programs and have success. Circumstances could be anything from prior success to program, recruit location, climate and geography. Unless you can land a 5 star #1 prospect in the country and give him weapons. We did and we do. So we will throw the ball when there is 7 or more in the box and run it when there aren't. If we aren't successful with this, we won't land any other top qb prospect in the near future (because if his Daddys name wasn't on the building and him and his brother didn't grow up fans we would have never had a chance at landing him) and will be forced fo have to find someone willing to run the ****ing ball to win.

It doesn't need to be complementary at all if you run for 250 yards a game. There's nothing complementary in doing so. The passing stats from a team that does so doesn't mean they could have done it had they not run for that much.

I want you to read this statement after the 1992 Halloween game against Colorado from Osborne very carefully and realize he was being diplomatic and sarcastic in the most stoic of ways.

https://www.cuatthegame.com/1992/8-nebraska-the-halloween-massacre/

This is the only way to play football for some programs and have success. Circumstances could be anything from prior success to program, recruit location, climate and geography. Unless you can land a 5 star #1 prospect in the country and give him weapons. We did and we do. So we will throw the ball when there is 7 or more in the box and run it when there aren't. If we aren't successful with this, we won't land any other top qb prospect in the near future (because if his Daddys name wasn't on the building and him and his brother didn't grow up fans we would have never had a chance at landing him) and will be forced fo have to find someone willing to run the ****ing ball to win.
why should I care what Osborne thinks?

why should I care what Osborne thinks?

The Simpsons Eating GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT