ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin picks up Clemson RB

This fills a big hole for Wisconsin. The covid season kind of hid the fact that Wisconsin's running back room was well below their standard and arguably even below average in the Big Ten.
He also doesn't appear to be injury prone, not having had only 1 injury free season since 8th grade.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cidsports
So we should get used to hearing “Mellusi scores again!!”; and “Mellusi is approaching Melvin Gordon’s single game rushing record....and we’re still in the first half!!’

Reactions: TheNewNU
hyl9LI1h.jpg

Reactions: dinglefritz
Why, is Bo coming back
Yep, compared to getting beat down by Troy St, Illinois, Purdue, Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana and the likes on a regular basis....why would we want him back??

Winning 9-10 games EVERY year and winning the division EVERY OTHER year got pretty old. Trying to duck Oklahoma and scheduling FORDHAM to try to get to 6 wins so we can make a bowl game for the FIRST time in FIVE YEARS.......yea things are MUCH better NOW.

Oh yea Melvin Gordon scored again...right?

Yep, compared to getting beat down by Troy St, Illinois, Purdue, Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana and the likes on a regular basis....why would we want him back??

Winning 9-10 games EVERY year and winning the division EVERY OTHER year got pretty old. Trying to duck Oklahoma and scheduling FORDHAM to try to get to 6 wins so we can make a bowl game for the FIRST time in FIVE YEARS.......yea things are MUCH better NOW.

Oh yea Melvin Gordon scored again...right?
Anyone who wants Bo back is beyond help, sorry you got triggered.

You got a problem with giving up NCAA rushing records before the halfway point of the 3rd quarter or something??
Honestly don't even remember which game that was, there were so many. I assume Wisky 2014, but again. There were so many of those performances I don't know for sure.

Reactions: vs540husker
Anyone who wants Bo back is beyond help, sorry you got triggered.
Just curious if you can explain. Not trying to troll. But us Gopher fans don't understand why you guys are so happy to have him gone. At least wit Riley, my understanding is that he came here, implemented a "soft" offense that wasn't Nebraska football, and so he got the can. But we honestly don't get the disdain for him. Thanks in advance, again, just curious, not trolling.

Just curious if you can explain. Not trying to troll. But us Gopher fans don't understand why you guys are so happy to have him gone. At least wit Riley, my understanding is that he came here, implemented a "soft" offense that wasn't Nebraska football, and so he got the can. But we honestly don't get the disdain for him. Thanks in advance, again, just curious, not trolling.
Topic for another thread. This thread is about new Badger running back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT