ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin passed the red threshold today

Probably a lot of truth to that. Also read about one of their players getting married the next day (Saturday) and 30 players and some coaches including Paul Chryst attended. Weddings are commonly known as super-spreader events.
Heard the same thing (well I heard it was 22, and didnt know when). My guess is that Chryst had his mask on wrong still. If I can see your nostrils, ITS NOT ON RIGHT.

Heard the same thing (well I heard it was 22, and didnt know when). My guess is that Chryst had his mask on wrong still. If I can see your nostrils, ITS NOT ON RIGHT.

It really doesn’t matter. If it is an airborne virus and in the air you are breathing, it’s getting in no matter what. Mask or not.

Masks only help when the carrier is sneezing or coughing. Other than that it is worthless and sometimes worse than worthless.

It really doesn’t matter. If it is an airborne virus and in the air you are breathing, it’s getting in no matter what. Mask or not.

Masks only help when the carrier is sneezing or coughing. Other than that it is worthless and sometimes worse than worthless.
not according to the studies that have been done. I'll take actual studies over your opinion.

not according to the studies that have been done. I'll take actual studies over your opinion.

Wow. Fire Paul Chryst. How many outbreaks do they need before he is held accountable?

Reactions: HuskerHackFraud
How is it that Illinois has zero positives. That must have been one HELL of a party Friday night.

There’s been zero proof of transmission in any sporting event to date. Why isn’t this common knowledge still today blows my mind.

you get it by sitting next to an infected person for x amount of time. It’s about the amount viral load passed on. Which even masks don’t completely stop if you’re in an enclosed space for a large amount of time.

There’s been zero proof of transmission in any sporting event to date. Why isn’t this common knowledge still today blows my mind.

you get it by sitting next to an infected person for x amount of time. It’s about the amount viral load passed on. Which even masks don’t completely stop if you’re in an enclosed space for a large amount of time.
yep

which is why it should surprise nobody the fattest most disgusting state in the union is transmitting it left and right

no better place to get covid than the slop bucket, something barry alvarez, paul chryst and the rest of the repulsive residents of WI are all too familiar with

Probably a lot of truth to that. Also read about one of their players getting married the next day (Saturday) and 30 players and some coaches including Paul Chryst attended. Weddings are commonly known as super-spreader events.
Not bagging on you Jockos but I have been to 4 weddings in the last 2 months. Havent heard of any cases (maybe all the attendees are unable to notify anyone anymore).
My son and his bride did take a quick trip after their wedding (had to cancel other plans because of covid). They returned with covid. Any guesses on where they went? Heres a clue.....F#*@ Wisconsin.

this is comical. The whole “they got covid because they don’t wear masks” is the new sheeple saying.
Same with “masks don’t work”

It lowers the chances yes, but its not close to a fool safe. It’s become such a political postering thing.

Does this change Nebraska fans attitudes about Barry and Wisconsin? They didn’t cancel because they were scared. They were proactive. This game wasn’t happening.

Reactions: bigboxes
Only until we have a super duper spreader event. Then we will be dreaming of the days of super spreader events. Enjoy the last few days you have boys, the covid is gonna get you.
it won't get you or me. but it did kill 800 other people today. and it will kill several hundred more tomorrow. and every day after that. some people care about others.

it won't get you or me. but it did kill 800 other people today. and it will kill several hundred more tomorrow. and every day after that. some people care about others.
Meh. Most of them were rapists or Iowa fans. No sympathy here

Honest question: since when are people sympathetic to death at this level? A year ago I could have posted the obituaries of over 1000 people that died the day before and nobody would have given 2 shits about any one of them. I could have posted about the death of someone close to me and probably would have gotten some lip service, "prayers coming your way" type of thing but we all know its pretty much fake. Now all of a sudden people that you don't know anything about that died is worth some kind of outrage? Sorry if I take your concern as disingenuous but thats exactly what it is

no. we hate both. this game changes nothing.
No because their stupid head coach was on record tuesday as saying he expects this game to be played.. feels really good about the game being played so Chryst is either a lying pos or completely clueless as to what is going on with his own football team when it comes to testing every single day.. might be both

srry meant to quote swIa

Not bagging on you Jockos but I have been to 4 weddings in the last 2 months. Havent heard of any cases (maybe all the attendees are unable to notify anyone anymore).
My son and his bride did take a quick trip after their wedding (had to cancel other plans because of covid). They returned with covid. Any guesses on where they went? Heres a clue.....F#*@ Wisconsin.
My wife and I went to weddings two weeks in a row. First wedding was fine second wedding a lot of people got covid including my wife and I would assume the rest of my family.

Reactions: dinglefritz
google it. its easier than copy and paste

The only reply some idiot can make when they have no facts to back up their asinine claims.

"The exposure-response relationships estimated by the models show that the use of face coverings initally seemed to have a protective effect but that after day 15 of the face covering advisories or requirements, the number of cases started to rise. Similar patterns were observed for the relationship between face coverings and deaths." WAIT TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Rates of infection were consistently higher among those in the cloth mask group than in the medical mask and control groups."

ADVERTISEMENT