ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin is now the laughing stock of college football

who is making fun of them? i dont believe anyone else in college fb really cares. and most of them have been watching this very thing happen every saturday for the last several weeks. the ONLY people who care are associated with neb. none of my friends in the south or northeast even know the game is cancelled
Give me one example of another team that decided they didn’t want to play a game, after their season had already started.

And also, maybe get some friends that have a clue about college football.

Last edited:
who is making fun of them? i dont believe anyone else in college fb really cares. and most of them have been watching this very thing happen every saturday for the last several weeks. the ONLY people who care are associated with neb. none of my friends in the south or northeast even know the game is cancelled

Lol you don't have friends.

Well I'm unhappy that Nebraska won't get to play Wisconsin, I'm unhappy that Nebraska loses a home game and I'm unhappy that the game will NOT be rescheduled. That all said, it would be far worse though if Wisconsin went ahead and played the game and then as a result infected the whole Nebraska team.
Ummmm no. First of all they wouldn't infect the whole team. Secondly, that's why they do the regular testing before games. Wisconsin realized they had no shot without their head coach and top 2 QBs so they punted. This game should be considered a forfeit. It's complete bullsh## that Wisconsin can independently decide to not play. IF they can do that then NU should be able to independently schedule another team. At the very least Wisconsin should be removed from consideration for the division championship and CCG.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
As a graduate of both Michigan and Iowa, it is BEYOND comical that you dust bowl dopes think that any Big Ten school would try to get out of playing your horrendous football program. Your team is slow, untalented, and mentally soft. I only have one vote in the Rosemont office but there is a growing movement to deep six your Cornhole azzes out of the league and replace you with a better academic fit like that of Kansas or Oklahoma. Best of luck during the volleyball season!

Rick

Reactions: LetsGoRed!
As a graduate of both Michigan and Iowa, it is BEYOND comical that you dust bowl dopes think that any Big Ten school would try to get out of playing your horrendous football program. Your team is slow, untalented, and mentally soft. I only have one vote in the Rosemont office but there is a growing movement to deep six your Cornhole azzes out of the league and replace you with a better academic fit like that of Kansas or Oklahoma. Best of luck during the volleyball season!

Rick

So much fail. An Iowa fan claiming another program is slow and untalented and then proclaiming Oklahoma a strong academic institution. Weak troll is weak

Rick

The BIG is full of pussies.....u should try harder.

Rick
Thanks for the post DicKKK!

Reactions: headcard

Rick
Aren't you late for a klan meeting somewhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
Give me one example of another team that decided they didn’t want to play a game, after their season had already started.

And also, maybe get some friends that have a clue about college football.
what has there been 20 games cancelled? i lost track of the number. its not been uncommon. and the parameters for the cancellations have been different in every case.

Rick
I think most of us want to leave because of people like you bud.

If you’re Nebraska, you have no control in this situation. You try and take advantage of the positives that this situation presents. You get a bye week, you’ve got an additional week to plan for Northwestern, and you get another week to develop your young guys (specifically at WR). It’s not the worst thing that could’ve happened.

Rick

Pussy

Rick

Don’t you have some white sheets to buy. It’s you and your husband Rick Chick’s turn to host.

Rick
Please, just do it. Anything to gtfo

Barry opened the door for Nebraska to get into the exclusive club aka The B1G Conference. He has spent countless hours advising prior AD’s on how to navigate the B1G waters. I think he pretty much worked the Mike Reilly hire for Nebraska. Why the hate for this Nebraska legend?

Barry opened the door for Nebraska to get into the exclusive club aka The B1G Conference. He has spent countless hours advising prior AD’s on how to navigate the B1G waters. I think he pretty much worked the Mike Reilly hire for Nebraska. Why the hate for this Nebraska legend?
You're forgetting one key point. It was Barry Alvarez who pushed that bozo Eichorst on to us as AD who then in turn hired disaster Mike Riley. Biggest mistake Nebraska ever made in my lifetime. And it all started with Barry.

You're forgetting one key point. It was Barry Alvarez who pushed that bozo Eichorst on to us as AD who then in turn hired disaster Mike Riley. Biggest mistake Nebraska ever made in my lifetime. And it all started with Barry.
Barry has zero control what happens at Nebraska. Outside of scheduling.

He didn’t push, he was asked by a AD who had no business being Nebraska’s AD and was more of a lawyer that has no clue who to hire for our head football coach..

No questions it was Nebraska worse mistake in my lifetime too..

He didn’t push, he was asked by a AD who had no business being Nebraska’s AD and was more of a lawyer that has no clue who to hire for our head football coach..

No questions it was Nebraska worse mistake in my lifetime too..
He wasn't asked by an AD, he was asked by Perlman the Chancellor. Remember at the time the outgoing AD, Osborne, actually was pissed at Perlman for NOT asking him to help find his AD successor. And then, yes Barry strongly advocated for Eichorst after being asked for advice from Perlman. Eichorst was a HUGE mistake.

I've been saying this for years about Wisconsin. Slimy basketball team flopping all over the court, punching opponents in the nuts, slimy AD sabotaging his alma mater. **** Wisconsin.

yes Brad Davidson is a piece of shit. Dirty player. And they call him captain America. Puke 🤮

Reactions: schuele
He wasn't asked by an AD, he was asked by Perlman the Chancellor. Remember at the time the outgoing AD, Osborne, actually was pissed at Perlman for NOT asking him to help find his AD successor. And then, yes Barry strongly advocated for Eichorst after being asked for advice from Perlman. Eichorst was a HUGE mistake.

I heard Eichorst asked Alvarez, but a good possibility they both were together when asking him..

You may be right just what I was told.

I heard Eichorst asked Alvarez, but a good possibility they both were together when asking him..

You may be right just what I was told.
Well no doubt Alvarez spoke with Eichorst before recommending him to Perlman. I'd be totally shocked if they hadn't had some private conversations about the job before Perlman made the final decision based on Barry's advice.

Exclusive club of pedophiles, doctors who grope their patients, and last but not least the racist. Is that the exclusive club you're referring too?

Rick and Flick iowa turds with tOSU fan mildly aroused....

kissinghawkeyes.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT