ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin-Illinois

It is super early of course but Wisky doesnt appear to have the bludgeoning Oline like normal....nor the home run RB. Mertz is a very good QB tho.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
So it doesn't look like there are any family in the stands. Is that a stadium by stadium decision?

Yes they did. They hired Mark Trestman, the Mike Reilly of the NFL, at the same time Mike was coaching NU. Then they traded up to draft Mitchell Trubisky and paid Mike Glennon like 18 million dollars to be the starter so Mitch could learn under him.

Will I ever forgive them? Hard to say.

Now I get to watch "offensive guru" Matt Nagy try to outsmart himself every Sunday by running Cordarelle Patterson between the tackles and allow his offensive players to get away with dog shit effort on a consistent basis. How they're 5-1 is a total mystery to me.
Glad he has been mostly wearing a mask when the camera has been on him. COVID-19 does have a few benefits.
Yeah, can’t see him mouth **** Illinois..

Patience, Lovie is a defensive guru. I am a Bears fan and he won a lot off his defense. But he needs to stick with the hot qb and that was Peters.

No one in the stands. This level of species stupidity requires me to call down the Thunder from the Cosmos. If there is a global storm that wipes out every anti-science idiot on the planet, I want the credit.
Other than that the Badgers are still the class of the West. They need to be dethroned.

Badgers averaged 3.4 yards per rush. Nothing all that impressive.
That QB doesn't run and face it, he isn't having another game where he completes 99% of his passes.

Illinois is horrible. Last season saved Lovie's "retirement" and Covid (coupled with the fact that the Illini basketball team is going to be flat out killers) will save his "retirement" for one more year.

I still think the Illini end up going after Illinois native Jeff Monken from Army.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT