ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin has backups

SLOHusker

Senior
Aug 7, 2001
They should play the game even if they have to run the waterboy out there. If this was a flu outbreak would a game be canceled? No. If a team just had bad luck with injuries would it be canceled? No. If players were ruled ineligible for any number of reasons. No. So play the game with whoever they have on the roster or beyond.

They should play the game even if they have to run the waterboy out there. If this was a flu outbreak would a game be canceled? No. If a team just had bad luck with injuries would it be canceled? No. If players were ruled ineligible for any number of reasons. No. So play the game with whoever they have on the roster or beyond.
We had a kicker who we pulled off the Club Soccer squad and he scored points.

#1 its an infectious disease
#2 this type of decision was agreed upon by all parties before the season began. why are we getting upset now after we agreed any school could do this?

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
I mean Covid is kicking the states ass right now. It’s pretty big news here. Might not look good to play a game with known Covid positives while hospitals in WI are filling quickly

• Haha
I mean Covid is kicking the states ass right now. It’s pretty big news here. Might not look good to play a game with known Covid positives while hospitals in WI are filling quickly

Oh here we go again with the "hospitals are filling". I'll believe it when I see it.

There have been hundreds of articles written in the past 7 months about being a couple weeks away from running out of hospital beds. Every time it has been false.

So........I'm going to venture a guess this is also another doomsdayer that wants everything shut down and trying to spread fear and panic for no reason whatsoever.

#2 this type of decision was agreed upon by all parties before the season began. why are we getting upset now after we agreed any school could do this?

I don't think there would be so much consternation about this if Wussconsin chose to forfeit this game instead of it being a no contest. That part was not agreed to before.

There have been hundreds of articles written in the past 7 months about being a couple weeks away from running out of hospital beds. Every time it has been false.

So........I'm going to venture a guess this is also another doomsdayer that wants everything shut down and trying to spread fear and panic for no reason whatsoever.
The head of c h i put out a video a couple weeks ago. Before covid even started he said it's never been unusual to have 90 to 95% occupancy in the ICU. It's the nature of hospitalization. It fluctuates . Even so, covid patients rarely take up more than 10% of the beds. People are dying that need help because they refused to go to the hospital as a result of their fear of covid.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT