ADVERTISEMENT

Wisc QB Getting Paid

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
meanwhile ESPN has no clue what our 3-year starter's name is.. good times

60d4905b285d6.preview.jpg

Well, whatever he's getting paid, he's a pauper compared to what the Alabama QB is getting paid. Literally he's geting over a million dollars. No joke.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Well, whatever he's getting paid, he's a pauper compared to what the Alabama QB is getting paid. Literally he's geting over a million dollars. No joke.

This has been debunked. Saban was doing what he does and recruiting. Could approach, when all said and done... Is not the same. But we are all talking about it, which exactly what Saban wanted.

he's the starting QB of the Huskers

seems like low hanging fruit to me
A frat brother of mine was an O linemen back in the 70s. The women who stopped by looking for him were something to behold. He used to hide and say "tell her I'm not here". Sometimes they came two or three at a time looking for him.

The Rivals #1 rated QB that is still in high school and has committed to play for OSU is deciding on forgoing his senior year of high school to join OSU now as he has a 7 figure deal on the table. Who wouldn't forgo their senior year in high school to make a million?

I thought Nebraska was supposed to be leading in the NIL department. Something tells me that once again we are way behind compared to other teams.

The Rivals #1 rated QB that is still in high school and has committed to play for OSU is deciding on forgoing his senior year of high school to join OSU now as he has a 7 figure deal on the table. Who wouldn't forgo their senior year in high school to make a million?

I thought Nebraska was supposed to be leading in the NIL department. Something tells me that once again we are way behind compared to other teams.
Nebraska could be leading if Lexi would stop acting like a prude and sell me her panties.

ADVERTISEMENT