ADVERTISEMENT

Winter conditioning

Curious if anyone knows how these numbers compared to previous years or how impressive this is?
If we have 100 on the roster then they lost an average of 3.89 lbs of fat and gained 4.36 lbs of muscle. I like the trend but I admit I am clueless regarding the impressiveness of this tweet. Please enlighten me

Some article I read awhile back said Duval was a military buff and #wardaddyup is his call to arms or something along those lines..

The question is kind of like that commercial where the kid asks, "What does come at me bro mean?"

"It's what friends say to each other."

Partly scheme too. The Minnesota quarterback had no one near him when he kept the ball.

I see what your trying to touch there. Diaco was part blame. I disagree, sorry but I do. I said it before and I’ll say it again. There wasn’t a scheme out there or a DC out there that could have saved our Defense once our players on defense quit on the season. You could see that they quit. I know peeps hate Diaco but come on....the best DC in the country wouldn’t be able to do squat when your whole defense has given up on the HC and the season.

Reactions: kakdawg
Perfect storm sort of deal I would have to say. We were making a switch to the 3-4, first year DC who was a little nutso, the players eventually threw in the towel, etc. There is no one thing to blame here..

I see what your trying to touch there. Diaco was part blame. I disagree, sorry but I do. I said it before and I’ll say it again. There wasn’t a scheme out there or a DC out there that could have saved our Defense once our players on defense quit on the season. You could see that they quit. I know peeps hate Diaco but come on....the best DC in the country wouldn’t be able to do squat when your whole defense has given up on the HC and the season.
I hear what you’re saying and you make a valid point, but the question needs to be asked, did they quit because of Diaco? Another DC may have kept hem from quitting...

But to you point, if the team quits, it doesn’t matter who the DC is. In that, you are correct.

Ever think about why they might have quit?

They didn't know what the hell he was saying?

Make it three. I thought he was full of sh_t from day one. He reminded me of an executive in corporate america, more concerned about internalizing the latest corporate speak to move up the ladder than sparking innovation, real leadership or the like.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Make it three. I thought he was full of sh_t from day one. He reminded me of an executive in corporate america, more concerned about internalizing the latest corporate speak to move up the ladder than sparking innovation, real leadership or the like.
Oh bullshit. Jeeze you are typing on a device that didnt exist 10 years ago. Piss off with this idiodic drivel. our standard of living is so damn high and its because of corporate America. Go live in Venezuela fool.

This... AND Diaco sucked too.

Holla

They listened to what he said, got really confused, and took it to mean, stop trying so hard? :p
I blame it on climate change. Within the program. I am glad it seems to be arrested, before going global.Eek

Seen that play out more than a few times at IBM.

The fans and Rivals posters quit too so should we blame ourselves?

Lol this dead horse again...

Saying that Husker fans quit is an out-and-out lie. We endured the worst season since before my mother was born and guess what, we still showed up. Husker fans are unassailable. Even so, the fans attitude has little to no bearing on the outcome of football games when compared to putting in the work. Me cheering as hard as I can won't magically make the players stronger, hitting the weights in the off season will. Your misguided notion that good vibes can outperform actual work is tiresome.

Need proof? Force a child to study for his spelling test OR stand over him in school cheering as loud as you are able and get back to me on the results. Hard work, except no substitutes! Now is the time for the players to buy in, turn up the Twisted Sister and rack 'em up. "It's up to you what you do will decide your own fate. Make you choice now for tomorrow may be far too late."

Husker fan will be there, as always, to bring the ruckus. #GBR

Reactions: huskerfan1414
The fans and Rivals posters quit too so should we blame ourselves?

No kidding.

It was especially evident at Minnesota............ they kept sending that fierce 3 man rush at Lee while playing prevent defense -- and sacking him over and over.

Damn rivals posters just quitting left and right hanging him out to dry. Should be ashamed.

Reactions: vs540husker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT