ADVERTISEMENT

Wins Are Wins

DR seems to be good for about 30-60 yards of PI penalties. He throws it where defenders are put in a difficult position. You can almost add that to his passing numbers.
What an interesting point. I remember when Zac Taylor talked about being able to read DBs feet & hips and knowing which WR shoulder to throw to. I don't ever remember hearing what you just described, outside the NFL

Meanwhile, with GA getting clobbered by Bama, seems that DR really made a good choice...

What an interesting point. I remember when Zac Taylor talked about being able to read DBs feet & hips and knowing which WR shoulder to throw to. I don't ever remember hearing what you just described, outside the NFL

Meanwhile, with GA getting clobbered by Bama, seems that DR really made a good choice...
Pro QB

Think about that… as good as Nebraska has historically been… never have we seen Pro QB play
Brook was probably the closest we’ve seen since Faragamo. Not really a fair assessment since we were not running an offense built for a pro qb until really 2003. And we’ve been terrible since then, so there’s that.

Reactions: Chuck003
Brook was probably the closest we’ve seen since Faragamo. Not really a fair assessment since we were not running an offense built for a pro qb until really 2003. And we’ve been terrible since then, so there’s that.
You guys are comparing Ferragamo to DR? No comparison

DR seems to be good for about 30-60 yards of PI penalties. He throws it where defenders are put in a difficult position. You can almost add that to his passing numbers.
Yeah man idk, I'd like to believe this but I feel like he is underthrowing some of these balls. No need to place the ball like that if the receiver has the man beat, which they did a couple of those throws today for sure. I believe he has tried to intentional hit back shoulder a few times also today. So I think it's a little of both. I also thought he threw at least one of these balls off his back foot today but didn't see a replay of it. He has a cannon but that can sometimes be hard to control and might lead to trying to finesse it and subsequently underthrow.

I know last game vs UNI, Dylan admitted he underthrew the receiver, didn't put it where he wanted to. I was at that game and as I was leaving, I told my son it looked more like Dylan underthrew his receivers on a few balls. DR is a stud, I'm not nitpicking. I'll take a few underthrows from a true freshman QB.

Reactions: Chuck003
Yeah man idk, I'd like to believe this but I feel like he is underthrowing some of these balls. No need to place the ball like that if the receiver has the man beat, which they did a couple of those throws today for sure. I believe he has tried to intentional hit back shoulder a few times also today. So I think it's a little of both. I also thought he threw at least one of these balls off his back foot today but didn't see a replay of it. He has a cannon but that can sometimes be hard to control and might lead to trying to finesse it and subsequently underthrow.

I know last game vs UNI, Dylan admitted he underthrew the receiver, didn't put it where he wanted to. I was at that game and as I was leaving, I told my son it looked more like Dylan underthrew his receivers on a few balls. DR is a stud, I'm not nitpicking. I'll take a few underthrows from a true freshman QB.
Love the kid, but a good DB will pick off over half of those underthrown passes. Fortunately, aside from the Colorado kid, we haven't played against one. We will soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT