ADVERTISEMENT

Winnebago- State Champs!

Originally posted by red rover 70:
Yes sir.
Congrats if you are or you are not from Winnebago.
happy0003.r191677.gif

Originally posted by planored:
What's the story, not familiar being here in Texas.
Had not won a State title since 1941. Native Ameican comunitee up on the northern border of the state of Nebraska.

This post was edited on 3/14 2:32 PM by scarletred

That's great to here, Congratulations! I've been to the area many times and its always fun to go to the POW-Wow sometime in July? Don't miss that !

Not on northern border...south of So. Sioux City about 20 miles. Great little town in need of inspiration from their young people's success.

Their story...
Good kids with parents doing the best they can like everyone else. Thank you everybody for the kind words and encouragement.

They play a smooth, fun game of basketball. I was very, very impressed with this team to say the least.

I wonder if they could give Prep or South a run for their money. They don't have the depth, but if we're talking one game, that would be quite a lot of fun to watch.

Wow, great for them, I grew up in a small town north of there. Showing my age here, but last time I was in that gym it had one of those rubber floors for the court. Couple of my class mates(Heelan) where from there and they could play.

ADVERTISEMENT