ADVERTISEMENT

Wiltfong with a Crystal Ball for AD to the Ducks...

Same as u hypocrite ..
Not so much. Although I do think Joe Biden is a better football player than Trump. Throws a pretty good deep ball. Trump plays sports like he politics. Kinda all over the place and is a cheater. He would lose a game and blame it on the officials.

Not so much. Although I do think Joe Biden is a better football player than Trump. Throws a pretty good deep ball. Trump plays sports like he politics. Kinda all over the place and is a cheater. He would lose a game and blame it on the officials.

Biden couldn’t even play marbles unless Harris is rubbing his crouch.

Trump did show good shooting form in Puerto Rico with the paper towels.

Biden couldn’t even play marbles unless Harris is rubbing his crouch.
If Biden couldn't even talk or walk he would still be a better choice than an anti-democracy authoritarian buffoon.
notice i didn't say republican because i'm okay with many republicans. but trump is not one

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
If Biden couldn't even talk or walk he would still be a better choice than an anti-democracy authoritarian buffoon.
notice i didn't say republican because i'm okay with many republicans. but trump is not one

You are so far off, it's not even funny.
authoritarian: favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom.

Reactions: Laner2

Time for you to leave the board and go organize your lacquered dingleberry collection.

First time you’ve made me smile. Good one.
You gotta give me credit as well with Ron brown changing. I was the only one who said frost needed to move him. I was ridiculed for how I said it but my message was blunt and I have my reasons. However, did frost make the change that no one else thought was necessary Besides me? So say what you want but I went against the grain and was called a lot of names and lo and behold Scott sees it too and made the change. Are you seeing it yet?

You gotta give me credit as well with Ron brown changing. I was the only one who said frost needed to move him. I was ridiculed for how I said it but my message was blunt and I have my reasons. However, did frost make the change that no one else thought was necessary Besides me? So say what you want but I went against the grain and was called a lot of names and lo and behold Scott sees it too and made the change. Are you seeing it yet?
Like I said earlier, getting this one right doesn’t negate the ones you got wrong. So, sorry, I am not seeing it yet. Get more right and maybe you’ll sway me.

Like I said earlier, getting this one right doesn’t negate the ones you got wrong. So, sorry, I am not seeing it yet. Get more right and maybe you’ll sway me.
Just say I was the only one right about this and be sincere and I’ll ban myself for 48 hours from
The board. But you gotta be sincere. And you gotta word it without negative jargon.

Last edited:
Just say I was the only one right about this and be sincere and I’ll ban myself for 48 hours from
The board. But you gotta be sincere. And you gotta word it without negative jargon.
If its 48 days, some of will gladly pitch in to pay him to do it.

Reactions: nwualum
Just say I was the only one right about this and be sincere and I’ll ban myself for 48 from
That’s easy enough. You WERE the only one calling for this change. You were right, well done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT