ADVERTISEMENT

Willie Taggart fired from FSU

Frost gets 5 years, minimum. If he's doing this poorly in year 5, he won't make it to year 7.

I think Frost will get it going by then. It would be nice if he'd win with what he has. He doesn't have to win the division in year 2, but he should be doing more with what he has. Needs to hold himself accountable.

Rumor has it FSU will replace Willie with his cousin, Sgt. Taggart:

ss3444337_-_john_ashton_as_det_sgt_john_taggart_eddie_murphy_as_det_axel_foley_judge_reinhold_as_det_william_billy_rosewood_from_beverly_hills_cop_poster_or_photogra__13038__96985.1394510890.jpg

Honestly, Lane would be an amazing hire for FSU.

Norvell is on everyones list I would imagine.
I think Lane would be a better hire than Norvell, he knows Florida and the South. Has experience at all levels and has been humbled. His playcalling reminds me of Sean McVay, he just has the talent gap at FAU. Norvell is doing the recency bias decision that has gotten other programs in trouble.

Give it a rest. Frost will not, I repeat WILL NOT get fired and he’s going no where. I’ll agree, Frost needs to consider hiring an elite defensive coordinator but Frost himself isn’t going anywhere.
I agree but if Frost didn't bring all of his Husker football pedigree to the table, his seat would be getting very warm to hot right now.

Reactions: HuskAir
Frost gets 5 years, minimum. If he's doing this poorly in year 5, he won't make it to year 7.

I think Frost will get it going by then. It would be nice if he'd win with what he has. He doesn't have to win the division in year 2, but he should be doing more with what he has. Needs to hold himself accountable.

Frost won't get jack going with the current below average AAC staff with the worst DC.

Threads like these bring out the stupid in posters on this board. :(

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT