ADVERTISEMENT

Will you brag about our win over Ohio State even if they don't have most of their roster available?

I will. F OSU. F the Big Ten.

I do reserve the right make excuses if we have anyone out for the game.
they had a few opt out but is it really that many gone?!Their main one is coming back, Justin Fields and he’s a nightmare for a QB to play against. But if we knocked them off, Id be absolutely stoked but I’m not so sure about bragging. We aren’t Iowa and Purdue fans. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoelBittner
This board would never get over themselves and we would read about it for years if we somehow managed to beat them.

I will. F OSU. F the Big Ten.

I do reserve the right make excuses if we have anyone out for the game.
Ha! OSU always is so talented from top to bottom on their rosters that it makes little difference if some top players are missing. And any reserves that get a chance to fill in are especially motivated when they actually get a few minutes on the field. They know that is their only time to shine which doesn't happen very often.

Reactions: dinglefritz
What the heck are you guys doing posting on here at 4 in the morning???

Uhhh...I think a lot of people here forgot about the B1G stipulations. If they have even a handful of players test positive, the game gets cancelled.

This reminds me, is there central reporting in the B1G that forces schools to be on the up and up on COVID cases?

So let’s say, could Nebraska hold a guy out as injured instead with their own rapid testing, or could they include an ungodly amount of walk ons and support staff to keep percentages low no matter what?

Assuming there’s rules, but never heard one way or another.

Some still brag about the win against them when they were 6-7 and had to finish the game with Bauserman at QB.

What’s weird about all that, they went 6-7 that year, you are correct sir. But then the very next season OSU went 12-0 and then then the next 3 seasons after that they went 38-4 with several playoff births and a National title (going for a grand total of 50-4 in that 4 year span). That had to be the best 6-7 team I ever seen lol.

And I’m not down playing you in anyway, just making an observation on how a team can go 6-7 one year and then suddenly 50-4 the next 4 seasons with a National Title to show for it.

Last edited:
What’s weird about all that, they went 6-7 that year, you are correct sir. But then the very next season OSU went 12-0 and then then the next 3 seasons after that they went 38-4 with several playoff births and a National title (going for a grand total of 50-4 in that 4 year span). That had to be the best 6-7 team I ever seen lol.

And I’m not down playing you in anyway, just making an observation on how a team can go 6-7 one year and then suddenly 50-4 the next 4 seasons with a National Title to show for it.

Great coaching.. it works.

Was a freshman QB different than anything they had used, an interim coach, and lots of turmoil that killed that year for Ohio State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT