ADVERTISEMENT

Will W Buffet still give all that money to Gates Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren has done a lot of telling people what to do over the years, using his money. If he decides to give it away or use it in state, he’ll have a way to ensure he keeps his taxes low as a result of it.

After they divorce. Stupid!
Warren, how bout keep alot of the money in the State and use for roads, transportation, buildings, upgrades....
Why should he do that? We could pay for a lot of those things ourselves if we had the proper financing, tax base, and forward thinking needed to complete those projects. If I had that kind of money to give away, Nebraska roads would be at the bottom of my priority list.

After they divorce. Stupid!
Warren, how bout keep alot of the money in the State and use for roads, transportation, buildings, upgrades....
Yeah, the Foundation is "stupid". It's stupid if you don't care about saving kids in extreme poverty who die from easily curable sicknesses. It's stupid if you don't care about trying to improve the education across the U.S. and the World. It's stupid if you don't care about offering vaccines to millions of people who wouldn't get them without the Foundation. The Foundation is trying to help with HUGE worldwide problems, things that only governments could tackle before. Kids can't help where and in what situations they are born. The Gates foundation tries to help these people from the money their contributors earned and decided to place some of these earnings into a foundation that can have a real worldwide impact. I find these aspirations noble but apparently others think this is "stupid". Makes sense.

Yeah, the Foundation is "stupid". It's stupid if you don't care about saving kids in extreme poverty who die from easily curable sicknesses. It's stupid if you don't care about trying to improve the education across the U.S. and the World. It's stupid if you don't care about offering vaccines to millions of people who wouldn't get them without the Foundation. The Foundation is trying to help with HUGE worldwide problems, things that only governments could tackle before. Kids can't help where and in what situations they are born. The Gates foundation tries to help these people from the money their contributors earned and decided to place some of these earnings into a foundation that can have a real worldwide impact. I find these aspirations noble but apparently others think this is "stupid". Makes sense.
this is all the stuff they tell you in the brochure, to get you to donate to the cause.. the reality of what they are up to, is quite different.

Don't need a foundation for that.

Go to all the public schools in the state and give them, directly, X amount of dollars. Buy 1,000 homes and give them to people that have nothing. Pay off mortgages for people in need.

Just think what Warren could do if he REALLY wanted to help

Don't give me that sheit. I did alot of research because I have a girlfriend who had to do a paper about this and you would not believe the bs they are wasting money on.
Tell me some more lou.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Why should he do that? We could pay for a lot of those things ourselves if we had the proper financing, tax base, and forward thinking needed to complete those projects. If I had that kind of money to give away, Nebraska roads would be at the bottom of my priority list.
Suck it buddy. You hate these roads as much as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT