ADVERTISEMENT

Will tell you what i know

Honas will return next year! Take it to the bank. Extremely tough kid, talented and will hopefully come back healthy and full speed.
I know he's had one former Husker who played several years in the NFL publicly state that they thought it would be a good idea for him to come back. That guy was hoping he would for both Honas's and NU's benefit. Really likes Honas.

Ok OP, you started out telling us "what you know" AND then end with "I hope".

I agree with the "I hope" part because I do too.

But as asked, and a great Peanut line from Jeff Dunham, "how do you know"?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Ok OP, you started out telling us "what you know" AND then end with "I hope".

I agree with the "I hope" part because I do too.

But as asked, and a great Peanut line from Jeff Dunham, "how do you know"?
Will is having surgery in the off season. Flying to a location in the US to have it done.
He is planning on coming back for another year!

Will is having surgery in the off season. Flying to a location in the US to have it done.
He is planning on coming back for another year!
Flying to a location in the US. Well that's a little vague!! Are you saying atleast it's not Mexico or some place in south america or Asia??

Reactions: CatColumbia
Breaking news: He's going to Springfield to have his surgery.
dr-nick-9477fbc0-66ae-4376-a818-23cc5161147-resize-750.jpeg

Breaking news: He's going to Springfield to have his surgery.
dr-nick-9477fbc0-66ae-4376-a818-23cc5161147-resize-750.jpeg
Kid, we are friends of the family. Same high school, work and on and on.
I'm here to tell husker nation Will is coming back for another year.
What do you want?

Hydrocodone and drinks?
just one strawberry/lime margarita. Man those ready to serve Jose Cuervo margaritas are tasty. I have to get my Vitamin C somehow. The Mango is really tasty but a little sweet. I'm not sure why people get hooked on Hydrocodone. They help the pain and help me sleep for about 6 hours but man I have some strange dreams when I take one. I only use it about once every 2 months maybe when I have some severe pain.

Reactions: The Bearded One
just one strawberry/lime margarita. Man those ready to serve Jose Cuervo margaritas are tasty. I have to get my Vitamin C somehow. The Mango is really tasty but a little sweet. I'm not sure why people get hooked on Hydrocodone. They help the pain and help me sleep for about 6 hours but man I have some strange dreams when I take one. I only use it about once every 2 months maybe when I have some severe pain.
Quit taking hydrocodone. Then come back and tell us whether 2020 was just a bad dream!!Winking

Honas will return next year! Take it to the bank. Extremely tough kid, talented and will hopefully come back healthy and full speed.
No reason to disclose anymore information.
Take the msg and be happy
That surgery nugget has been on RSS for weeks now. Lol good Ol’ Stuck.

Embarrassed yourself enough on Red Sea Scrolls that you wound up here? Or did Sean cancel your subscription?

That I'm not sure. See if I can find out.

If you really are friends with the family....and you go mining them for the inside scoop about what the surgery is for, and actually do get something and then come back and post it here for the world to see...you won't be a very good friend, or friends for very much longer.

Reactions: CatColumbia
No reason to disclose anymore information.
Take the msg and be happy

HIPA. My wife is a RN. We have an agreement. She tells me nothing and therefore I don't have to worry about what I can say (besides I have lots of friends in our local medical community that tell me things. Sometimes things they shouldn't. They are lucky because if I think it is too sensitive I just filter it out of my brain.)

Reactions: dinglefritz
If you really are friends with the family....and you go mining them for the inside scoop about what the surgery is for, and actually do get something and then come back and post it here for the world to see...you won't be a very good friend, or friends for very much longer.
Again, read my post guy. My kids are friends with Will and brother. I work at the same company Wills Dad works. Stop crying!

Sooo funny you bored sobs have nothing to do.
You need to do yourself a favor and take a good hard look in the mirror at yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT